[REMOVE ADS]

Hey SDF....I Need Help

Hey SDF,

I was wondering if someone could name the song and the artist of these lyrics....it would be greatly appreciated. The lyrics are:

woman i was meant to love you girl in every single way be it night or be it day look into my life you will see a lonely man open up your heart oooo give me a chance oooohh i choose you ooooo i choose you precious thing one look at you and i hear wedding bells ring please be my wife so you can share my life into my life you came just like the morning brings the gentle falling rain please be mine until the end of time

Can someone help me with the name of the song, and artist....

Thank you very much,

T.L. Harris

Hey SDF....I Need Help

T L,
    I believe the name of the song is "I Choose You" by Paris .

Here's Paris Holley on "I Choose You" .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xc010vBhto
    This was a massive track in the UK back in the day.

You guys are the greatest.....thanks a million

T.L. Harris

Love that tune got the 12 inch....if I could have figured out this forum a lil better would have answered sooner.....yikes !

A Chicago record with two of my favourite people [[Otis Leavill and Carl Davis) working on it. I didn't know what was going on after 1970, but, I did manage to get one Kelli-Arts 45 [[seems to be related in some way to Blue Bird).

By rob_k at 2010-08-03
    Last edited by robb_k; 08-04-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Unhappy

Some of the 80s material on the Kelli-Arts label wasn't bad. [[Windy City,Magnum Force etc It's a shame the label didn't stay around for long.

The Blue Bird label 45 that pops up in the youtube video is "I Choose You" on its UK release.
    As I stated earlier, it was a massive [[soul show) radio play here in the UK back in the 80's.

Hello to my good friend TLH

Are you thinking of leaving the single boy's club!!

Now be careful ....A prenups is an essential...we dont want anyone having to split up that Johnny Taylor collection!

I'm only kidding...*smile*

John