[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Its hard to say what is going on in their minds let alone what will happen. If anything [[at least on Diana's side) it can mean closure and end it from there. But a good heart to heart talk could open up the hopes of cordial relations. I will say that if they never had any communication after the RTL mess then I would say it's a lost cause. But since they have, there is a glimmer of hope. No one here knows for sure what will happen. I will not try to read someone's body language as an indicator since it could mean a variety of other thoughts. We just have to sit back and let it happen.

Fingers crossed. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping to see a musical reunion at some point. After all, these two ladies have given me some of the best music I've ever heard. What if Diana reunites with Mary for the performance at the AMAs? I know, I know. A guy can dream, can't he?

Well she certainly has every right to, but really, who cares? How often does anyone get together with a work colleague from 50 years ago that they were never really friendly with? [[An aside: the 'ignore' feature on this forum is brilliant)

[QUOTE=PeaceNHarmony;421136]Well she certainly has every right to, but really, who cares? How often does anyone get together with a work colleague from 50 years ago that they were never really friendly with?

Diana does not live in the past as many here do. Her focus is today - her family and what is left of her career.

[QUOTE=Circa 1824;421140]
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Well she certainly has every right to, but really, who cares? How often does anyone get together with a work colleague from 50 years ago that they were never really friendly with?

Diana does not live in the past as many here do. Her focus is today - her family and what is left of her career.
    She is all about her family these days. She schedules her concerts around her family life even more so than she did back in the 90's. She is no longer interested in overseas tours, but will keep playing domestically until she ceases to enjoy it. She tends to leave the past where it belongs - in the past. I am not entirely sure why Mary has publicly declared her intention to make contact with Diana. As i said previously this should be a private matter which again makes me question her motives and reasons.Only Mary can answer that question with total clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    I will say it is a little ridiculous how everyone is making a big deal outta this. I do think it's time Diana has moved on though. Martha wrote about Diana in her book as well. She also wrote about how Rosalind pretty much influenced her into popping pills but that didn't stop the two of them from performing together. Ronnie Spector and Ronette cousin, Nedra Talley weren't exactly on the best terms with each other but they performed together in recent years.

I always wonder if Flo was alive if these childish games Mary and Diana play with each other would have went on. I believe she would have put her foot down.
    what childish games are “they” playing exactly? Diana has contacted Mary exactly four times in three decades: twice to express sorrow/offer help and twice to discuss RTL. That’s it. She doesn’t talk about Mary in interviews, use her for publicity, or even refer to her publicly except as a past professional colleague reference. She didn’t even call her directly when Mary was ill, but did care enough to inquire about her health and if she was in any need. Diana has shown no interest in Mary as a friend and Mary knows it and knows exactly why. Mary exacerbates the situation by going public and makes it worse by saying she’ll apologize for ”whatever it is” - like she hasn’t a clue. Mary has been telling the press for years that’s she’s ready to reunite and not heard a peep from Ross. She’s going to force the issue if she shows up in Vegas and once again, be disappointed - at least publicly. No one I know has ever, not one time, heard Mary refer to Diana as her best friend, friend or someone who she longs to rekindle the good old times with. Many folks here know one or more ex Supreme - ask them how Mary spoke of Ross.

Mary is a sweet, kind, very fun woman who is very accessible to her fans and is a blast to hang with. She loves to party and socialize and whoop it up. She’d slowing down these days - finally - but she had quite a ride and still has a lot of good times - more than most her age I suspect. I know a lot about her, but I cannot figure her angle on this......if she really IS longing for her buddy who she dug at age 13, it’s kind of sad.....but I do not believe that is it. Interesting topic though.

... and the unfortunate fact is that Wilson acted out of turn at M25, used that event as a platform to publish the back-handed remarks about Diana in 'Dreamgirl', then wreaked havoc on our last chance to see a true Supremes reunion [[and, unforgivably, the last chance Cindy Birdsong had for a much-needed major payday) and publicly cried 'victim'. Three times 'yer out! I can't understand that anyone would think Diana would be open to more than cool, professional cordiality with Wilson.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 10-25-2017 at 12:18 PM.

... and the unfortunate fact is that Wilson acted out of turn at M25, used that event as a platform to publish the back-handed remarks about Diana in 'Dreamgirl', then wreaked havoc on our last chance to see a true Supremes reunion [[and, unforgivably, the last chance Cindy Birdsong had for a much-needed major payday) and publicly cried 'victim'. Three times 'yer out! I can't understand that anyone would think Diana would be open to more than cool, professional cordiality with Wilson.
    No one who learns from history, anyway.
    As far as a vocal reunion goes, who needs Diana and Mary without Flo? The trio had the sound - only Marlene Barrow could approximate Flos voice and she’s gone, so what’s the point? Clearly Diana is not interested, what’s the point of a one-sided reunion of a trio missing a third of its line-up? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Diana has contacted Mary exactly four times in three decades: twice to express sorrow/offer help and twice to discuss RTL. That’s it.
    I'm curious to know how you would know that.

On Judy Garland forums there are posters who insist, INSIST!, that Lorna Luft is more talented than Liza OR Judy. And 80% of Republicans are SURE that djt is a GREAT president. So there 'ya have it. I guess this big, flat earth of ours has room for all kinds of believers!

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    I'm guessing almost everyone that posted on this thread has a direct line to Diana and her assistant

Because I know Mary personally and have since 1972.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    I'm guessing almost everyone that posted on this thread has a direct line to Diana and her assistant
    I have never met Diana or any of her staff.

On Judy Garland forums there are posters who insist, INSIST!, that Lorna Luft is more talented than Liza OR Judy. And 80% of Republicans are SURE that djt is a GREAT president. So there 'ya have it. I guess this big, flat earth of ours has room for all kinds of believers!
    There's an active Judy Garland forum somewhere? I thought they all ceased functioning a few years ago. If you have a URL, please share.

what childish games are “they” playing exactly? Diana has contacted Mary exactly four times in three decades: twice to express sorrow/offer help and twice to discuss RTL. That’s it. She doesn’t talk about Mary in interviews, use her for publicity, or even refer to her publicly except as a past professional colleague reference. She didn’t even call her directly when Mary was ill, but did care enough to inquire about her health and if she was in any need. Diana has shown no interest in Mary as a friend and Mary knows it and knows exactly why. Mary exacerbates the situation by going public and makes it worse by saying she’ll apologize for ”whatever it is” - like she hasn’t a clue. Mary has been telling the press for years that’s she’s ready to reunite and not heard a peep from Ross. She’s going to force the issue if she shows up in Vegas and once again, be disappointed - at least publicly. No one I know has ever, not one time, heard Mary refer to Diana as her best friend, friend or someone who she longs to rekindle the good old times with. Many folks here know one or more ex Supreme - ask them how Mary spoke of Ross.

Mary is a sweet, kind, very fun woman who is very accessible to her fans and is a blast to hang with. She loves to party and socialize and whoop it up. She’d slowing down these days - finally - but she had quite a ride and still has a lot of good times - more than most her age I suspect. I know a lot about her, but I cannot figure her angle on this......if she really IS longing for her buddy who she dug at age 13, it’s kind of sad.....but I do not believe that is it. Interesting topic though.
    I believe Mary made it public to see if Diana would be receptive to meet with her and put her on noticed. Remember in the past Mary was not greeting warmly when she just popped up on her [[Diana).

You know everybody knows Mary and Diana better than they know themselves.

Because I know Mary personally and have since 1972.
    And she's told you all of the times she and Diana have spoken in a specific time? The two of you must be close. Cool information.

And she's told you all of the times she and Diana have spoken in a specific time? The two of you must be close. Cool information.
    I thought the same thing. Hey Ran another thought, have you noticed a certain group on here hasn't made one comment on this thread. Just a thought.

I actually know both Mary and Diana. I went to school with both of them. I mean, I wasn’t born yet, but that didn’t stop me. I was an incredibly academically-advanced inexistent foetus. Boy did I hear some gossip from the womb though, PHEW! I couldn’t possibly share any of it here though. When I finally was born I stayed close with both ladies throughout their careers and lives, right up to the present day. I can actually confirm that they phone each other every day and have a good laugh about the crazy arguments they cause on internet music forums. You wouldn’t believe it.

As I said earlier we should just wish them well. Rod_rick is absolutely correct. Mary is a very decent person and she is also very wise. Actually an interviewer suggested to Mary that she should go see Diana as Mary lives in the Vegas area.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I actually know both Mary and Diana. I went to school with both of them. I mean, I wasn’t born yet, but that didn’t stop me. I was an incredibly academically-advanced inexistent foetus. Boy did I hear some gossip from the womb though, PHEW! I couldn’t possibly share any of it here though. When I finally was born I stayed close with both ladies throughout their careers and lives, right up to the present day. I can actually confirm that they phone each other every day and have a good laugh about the crazy arguments they cause on internet music forums. You wouldn’t believe it.
    You crazy lol

Did Mary go to the show tonight? If not, that leaves Friday and Saturday

If I knew Diana, I would say she would have no comment on this-but I don't know her

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    I believe Mary made it public to see if Diana would be receptive to meet with her and put her on noticed. Remember in the past Mary was not greeting warmly when she just popped up on her [[Diana).
    Yes, I was there and anxious as hell when Diana winced at first as Mary approached her, but then smiled as they greeted each other and posed for pics and Mary spoke to Berry, and cast members. It could not have appeared any friendlier and happy. It was over in less than five minutes and their reunion was the big news of the opening in the news the next day. Mary said they exchanged “a few words” and indicated with her thumb and forefinger a very small amount.

Quote Originally Posted by tomatotom123 View Post
    i actually know both mary and diana. I went to school with both of them. I mean, i wasn’t born yet, but that didn’t stop me. I was an incredibly academically-advanced inexistent foetus. Boy did i hear some gossip from the womb though, phew! I couldn’t possibly share any of it here though. When i finally was born i stayed close with both ladies throughout their careers and lives, right up to the present day. I can actually confirm that they phone each other every day and have a good laugh about the crazy arguments they cause on internet music forums. You wouldn’t believe it.
    l o v e i t ! ! !

No. And I didn’t say that. What I said was that they have spoken 4 times in 3 decades and that info did not come to me as a statement like that. Since you seem to think this is untrue, About a month or so after Rafi’s Funeral, Mary called to thank us for our words, flowers and condolences. She mentioned that Diana had called her in the hospital and how surprised she was since they hadn’t spoken in so long. She then said Diana called a second time, I believe the next day, to offer any financial help Mary might need to deal with the accident and services. During RTL, Mary was livid that there was a lot of talk of a reunion and she “had not heard from Diane since the accident.” I think everyone can understand why this was upsetting to her if Diana was talking to all kinds of folks about the possibility of a reunion but not the other essential member of the tour. Mary voiced her feelings and Diana was not apologetic. The second call was to inform Mary it was all set. There may have been a third, now that I think of it, I can’t remember, but once it became a money thing, she never called again and spoke through her people. According to Mary, that’s the last time they spoke on the phone. You can verify this easily simply by emailing Mary at her website and asking her. It’s true that over the years Mary has indicated more closeness than there was, but she didn’t want the press exacerbating the situation by building a feud or bad feelings where there is none. Ask her.

I take it Mary was a "no show" last night.

There is video around from last week with Rhonda singing and Evan and family on the stage as well.

Great if Mary wants to go see Diana in concert and good for her. I am not certain why it has to be public and announced. Everyone is different and has their way of doing things and I am not aware of everything that has went down between the two. If I was going to ask a buddy to lets move on from here .......I would do it privately. If its heartfelt and honest and loving, we as the fans really don't need to know anything about this reunion. It was good to see Rhonda, Tracee and Evan with mom. Diana loves her grandchildren.

I thought the same thing. Hey Ran another thought, have you noticed a certain group on here hasn't made one comment on this thread. Just a thought.
    Of course I noticed. Lol You would think the president of that club would be all over a Mary thread. But I guess when Mary is talking about making amends with Diana he wouldn't be too happy. Supposedly he knows Mary too [[and everyone else at Motown and they've all told him their deepest darkest Motown secrets especially where they relate to Diana Ross) so maybe he called Mary and told her to stop making nice with Diana. It's not good for his business.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Tom give them our love please. You wouldn't believe it if I told you, but everybody here wishes them the best. Everybody.

No. And I didn’t say that. What I said was that they have spoken 4 times in 3 decades and that info did not come to me as a statement like that. Since you seem to think this is untrue, About a month or so after Rafi’s Funeral, Mary called to thank us for our words, flowers and condolences. She mentioned that Diana had called her in the hospital and how surprised she was since they hadn’t spoken in so long. She then said Diana called a second time, I believe the next day, to offer any financial help Mary might need to deal with the accident and services. During RTL, Mary was livid that there was a lot of talk of a reunion and she “had not heard from Diane since the accident.” I think everyone can understand why this was upsetting to her if Diana was talking to all kinds of folks about the possibility of a reunion but not the other essential member of the tour. Mary voiced her feelings and Diana was not apologetic. The second call was to inform Mary it was all set. There may have been a third, now that I think of it, I can’t remember, but once it became a money thing, she never called again and spoke through her people. According to Mary, that’s the last time they spoke on the phone. You can verify this easily simply by emailing Mary at her website and asking her. It’s true that over the years Mary has indicated more closeness than there was, but she didn’t want the press exacerbating the situation by building a feud or bad feelings where there is none. Ask her.
    It's not about whether I believe you or not. You made a statement [["Diana has contacted Mary exactly four times in three decades: twice to express sorrow/offer help and twice to discuss RTL. That’s it.") that was presented as a fact. Your response to my question of how you would know this information left me scratching my head a bit. If you know Mary well enough to know how many times she and Diana have spoken in three decades, it would seem to reason that if you "cannot figure her angle on this" that you might venture to get that inside scoop as opposed to dissecting it with minimal information like the rest of us who do not know Mary the way you do. And even with that being said, I am by no means suggesting you're lying. The point I made in a previous post is that all of us are on the outside of whatever relationship Diana and Mary have, and while we so often think we know what's going on, the truth is we never know everything. We only know what they choose to tell us. Likewise, if you and Mary have a friendship there's nothing I can say about it in either direction. Could you be lying? Of course. Lots of people in this forum do. Could you be telling the truth? Of course. Mary has lots of friends and I don't see why you couldn't be one of them. But even armed with what I may now consider inside information, what with you and Mary being friends, regarding how often Diana and Mary communicated, I stand by my original statement: no one but those two women know to what extent they communicate. They tell people what they want people to know. And I'm basing that off of the fact that Diana Ross and Mary Wilson are human beings, despite their legendary celebrity status. Even in an average Joe relationship, no one but the two people involved ever really know anything about it and only tell outsiders what they want them to know. Everyone else are bystanders thinking they know, but 9 times out of 10 really having no idea. That's life.

But forgive me if I came across as putting you in the "liar folder". I enjoy our banter [[whether we're agreeing or disagreeing) when we discuss the music. Calling you an outright liar wasn't my intention.

Well it looks like as predicted by many, there will be no comment from Miss Ross

And Mary will remain at home

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Well it looks like as predicted by many, there will be no comment from Miss Ross

And Mary will remain at home
    For the better all around.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 10-27-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Yes, perhaps. I do buy into the thought that Diana won't pay it any attention. Grandchildren yes, the current show yes, the past no.

But I will see what the news brings tonight and tomorrow.

Anyone can buy a ticket and watch the show.

floyjoy678

I always wonder if Flo was alive if these childish games Mary and Diana play with each other would have went on. I believe she would have put her foot down.
    If Flo were alive there would have been no Dreamgirl book. If Flo were alive, there would have been no Motown 25 shenanigans on either Diana or Mary's part. I think Flo did a lot of growing up when she started climbing up after hitting rock bottom. I just can't see her tolerating the nonsense. Remember, after everything that had gone down between her and Diana in the 60s, and then naming Diana in the lawsuit in the 70s [[maliciously kicking her out of the group, the suit said), it was Florence who called Diana up and gave the two of them their final moment before Flo's death. She was already operating on a more mature level than her singing partners at that point, and I think if she had lived, her influence would have been greater. [[I also think if she had lived, the original Supremes would have reunited for more music eventually.)
    OK now we've gone from St. Mary to St. Flo who apparently simply by virtue of her continuing existence would've risen to the occasion and single handedly reunited the Supremes , returned them back to the top of the music scene, and undoubtedly eventually guide them on to five more #1 singles in a row in the eighties !

Just having fun with ya there,
    but seriously --- why on earth would Diana Ross be calling Florence Ballard in the mid-seventies, or better yet why exactly did Florence call her ? Just casual girl talk ? I don't know that's why I pose the question.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 10-28-2017 at 09:28 PM.

So I gather this is all over and Mary did not attend

I am shocked that Mary would tell a lie to get attention ........ hahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    OK now we've gone from St. Mary to St. Flo who apparently simply by virtue of her continuing existence would've risen to the occasion and single handedly reunited the Supremes , returned them back to the top of the music scene, and undoubtedly eventually guide them on to five more #1 singles in a row in the eighties !

Just having fun with ya there,
    but seriously --- why on earth would Diana Ross be calling Florence Ballard in the mid-seventies, or better yet why exactly did Florence call her ? Just casual girl talk ? I don't know that's why I pose the question.
    In the words of Florence Ballard: "I saw Mahogany and I just felt like calling her up."

Absolutely! Remember the report a million years ago that Diana was walking into a restaurant or club and someone shouted at her that Florence had died for Diana's sins? I think some people took that as the person suggesting that Diana caused Flo's death in someway, but because Florence was a Saint, I think the person may have been speaking in a religious sense.

And yes, Flo had the power to bring the group back together and she was the key to them adding additional number one singles to their legacy. It was all planned out too until those men who were with Diana in Flo's basement the night before she died decided to murder her. Or at least that's what has been alleged in this forum a bit ago.

why on earth would Diana Ross be calling Florence Ballard in the mid-seventies, or better yet why exactly did Florence call her ? Just casual girl talk ? I don't know that's why I pose the question.
    Back to the serious portion of the discussion. Both Flo and Diana have confirmed that in 1975 Flo called Diana and the two of them had a nice conversation for about an hour. Flo has said she had the need to speak to Diana. Diana has said the call surprised her. It was also during this call that Diana confirms that Flo indeed was interested in getting back to singing, contrary to what some folks around here like to say, that Flo didn't desire to be a singer anymore.

Like I said in my other post, Flo seemed to be maturing. And while a lot of people around here like to oversimplify the relationships of the Supremes [[comparing them to people who work "regular" jobs), the truth is they were just like us: with complicated relationships. Florence has gone on record very clearly about her love for Mary and Diana, no matter what went down. It doesn't surprise me that after some years apart, and some growing up, that one would reach out to the other. I've done it. I've had it done to me. Nothing saintly about it.

There was a video of Diana Ross doing a Q&A on Facebook. She was asked if she kept in touch with the other Supremes and she said "no!". She stated that Florence was dead, she had no idea where Cindy Birdsong was and that she was not in touch with Mary Wilson and that maybe she was in the audience. Wilson was elsewhere at the time, not going to Vegas. I have to admit that I did not care for how Miss Ross answered the question, think Wilson does handle it better by saying that life has made them all go in different directions rather than I have no idea where Cindy is and that the only one she knows where they are is Flo, because she has passed. The answer just did seem dismissive and in some ways, rude, but clearly Ross is saying that they are not friendly. Time to Move On.
    Last edited by jim aka jtigre99; 10-29-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    There was a video of Diana Ross doing a Q&A on Facebook. She was asked if she kept in touch with the other Supremes and she said "no!". She stated that Florence was dead, she had no idea where Cindy Birdsong was and that she was not in touch with Mary Wilson and that maybe she was in the audience. Wilson was elsewhere at the time, not going to Vegas. I have to admit that I did not care for how Miss Ross answered the question, think Wilson does handle it better by saying that life has made them all go in different directions rather than I have no idea where Cindy is and that the only one she knows where they are is Flo, because she has passed. The answer just did seem dismissive and in some ways, rude, but clearly Ross is saying that they are not friendly. Time to Move On.
    When was this video? Just recently? A Facebook Q&A doesn’t sound like something Diana would do. I have a hard time believing her being so dismissive of Mary, Flo & Cindy as if she didn’t care. Doesn’t sound like her today especially within the past decade she’s been very complimentary of them.

Diana very much knows where Cindy is and is very much aware of Cindy’s health condition.

Did anyone else see this Q&A?
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 10-29-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    When was this video? Just recently? A Facebook Q&A doesn’t sound like something Diana would do. I have a hard time believing her being so dismissive of Mary, Flo & Cindy as if she didn’t care. Doesn’t sound like her today especially within the past decade she’s been very complimentary of them.

Diana very much knows where Cindy is and is very much aware of Cindy’s health condition.

Did anyone else see this Q&A?
    It was Q&A at her recent concert at the Wynn Theater. She said Florence passed away and that she was trying to look for Cindy and couldn't find her. If anybody knew where she was? Said she doesn't stay in touch with Mary Wilson. That as far as she was concerned Mary could be in the audience for all she knows. And she laughed. She said it has been a long time since she has seen them or know where they are at. I am paraphrasing.
    Last edited by vgalindo; 10-29-2017 at 05:01 PM.

It was a Q&A session during the Ross Wynn concerts this week, during which somebody asked if Ross was still in contact with the other Supremes. Her answer was not dismissive, just pointing out Florence had passed away and that the others had moved on with their lives. Her comment that she was not able to get in touch with Cindy Birdsong was rather awkward [[for someone like Ross it should not be difficult to get in contact), but her response about Mary Wilson was very clear... that train has left the station.

Here it is. Judge for yourselves. Exact question at 2:35. She called Florence Ballard "the Original Supreme", doesn't know where Cindy is and "I never stay in touch with Mary Wilson".
    https://youtu.be/blqKtk_nrUE
    Last edited by thanxal; 10-29-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Here it is. Judge for yourselves. Exact question at 2:35. She called Florence Ballard "the Original Supreme", doesn't know where Cindy is and "I never stay in touch with Mary Wilson".
    https://youtu.be/blqKtk_nrUE
    Oh okay, I thought this was a Facebook live Q&A she did. Didn’t know she did this Q&A in concert.

She certainly wasn’t coming off as dismissive. She was forthcoming and honest...well almost. She doesn’t know where Cindy is? She knows. She knows exactly where Cindy is and Cindy’s health. She’s well-informed and kept up-to-date on how she’s doing. While I believe her when she talks about not staying in touch with Mary, I don’t believe her when it comes to Cindy. She knows.
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 10-29-2017 at 06:06 PM.

I really hope the Q&A becomes part of her shows. Very refreshing.

Ross said she did not know if Wilson was in the audience, and she clearly was not looking around for her there. Thus, it seems she does not give a hoot about the Wilson gal. Honesty at last. Bravo !!!
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 10-29-2017 at 06:12 PM.

P.S. it is great to know Diana is losing weight. Who knew her knees were bad?

Also, I wonder if the lady who asked about the Supremes was a plant in order for Ross to subtlety tell the Wilson gal to stop talking about her in interviews as if they still have some sort of relationship or that a reconciliation or reunion is possible.
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 10-29-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Oh okay, I thought this was a Facebook live Q&A she did. Didn’t know she did this Q&A in concert.

She certainly wasn’t coming off as dismissive. She was forthcoming and honest...well almost. She doesn’t know where Cindy is? She knows. She knows exactly where Cindy is and Cindy’s health. She’s well-informed and kept up-to-date on how she’s doing. While I believe her when she talks about not staying in touch with Mary, I don’t believe her when it comes to Cindy. She knows.
    This. I recall it as well and agree with you 100%. Ross respects privacy and does not want to get into a 'thang pouring t for the public about Cindy's current state. Much like Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Ross is all about family first and friends second, and betray a confidence, 'yer out.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 10-29-2017 at 06:48 PM.

And ive been told by a real close friend of Cindys that Ross knows how she is and where she is and has quietly assissted financially towards Cindys current plight. Ive never bought Marys stories about being in touch and sending holiday cards and how they truly love Each other and are in touch but I cant say for sure if Marys telling tall tales or not and at the end of the day its not my business and theres bigger things in the world to worry about imo.

Roberta

Cindy's situation and where she is at is private.. Ross did good.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    And ive been told by a real close friend of Cindys that Ross knows how she is and where she is and has quietly assissted financially towards Cindys current plight. Ive never bought Marys stories about being in touch and sending holiday cards and how they truly love Each other and are in touch but I cant say for sure if Marys telling tall tales or not and at the end of the day its not my business and theres bigger things in the world to worry about imo.

Roberta
    You. Go. LADY! Your friend, as always.