[REMOVE ADS]

Ross Re-inks With Wynn For February Return

Evidently everyone involved is happy as this not her usual M.O. to sign and announce a return a week into a mini-residency. She’s thinner, sounds wonderful, looks fab and seems to be having a great time. This is great news to follow the good news of Susaye returning to the supremes[[ish) ��

I don’t understand the first sentence of your post but I saw a recent clip of her performing and she did look and sound much better.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I don’t understand the first sentence of your post but I saw a recent clip of her performing and she did look and sound much better.
    He's saying she wouldn't normally re-sign in the first week of a current residency. So everyone must be very happy with how things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    He's saying she wouldn't normally re-sign in the first week of a current residency. So everyone must be very happy with how things are going.
    Especially the audiences! Great news for Diana fans.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Especially the audiences! Great news for Diana fans.
    Or not great news. Depending on your viewpoint. All this time Diana is in super fine voice and she's NOT making a recording is deeply frustrating to us overseas fans.

I think the odds of many new recordings are slim. What I hear is that any money that is being made is being made from concerts and appearances and bookings. Recordings are a loss leader and with so many under her belt, she doesn't need it for her concerts.

I do agree, it would be very nice to have one more.

Quote Originally Posted by lakedistrictlad1 View Post
    Or not great news. Depending on your viewpoint. All this time Diana is in super fine voice and she's NOT making a recording is deeply frustrating to us overseas fans.
    It's frustrating for us US fans too Lake, but I imagine even more so for you guys if she's not currently performing outside of this country.