[REMOVE ADS]

I Wish You Love: More From ‘The Bodyguard’ (Arista/Legacy, 2017)

https://theseconddisc.com/2017/10/mo...the-bodyguard/

1. I Will Always Love You (Alternate Mix)
    2. I Have Nothing (Film Version)
    3. I’m Every Woman (Clivilles & Cole House Mix I Edit)
    4. Run to You (Film Version)
    5. Queen of the Night (Film Version)
    6. Jesus Loves Me (Film Version)
    7. Jesus Loves Me (A Cappella Version)
    8. I Will Always Love You (Film Version)
    9. I Have Nothing (Live @ Jerudong Park Amphitheatre, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei for Princess Rashidah, the eldest daughter of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah – 8/24/1996)
    10. Run to You (Live @ Radio City Music Hall, New York City – 9/28/1994)
    11. Jesus Loves Me/He’s Got the Whole World In His Hands (Live @ Estadio Vélez Sarsfield, Buenos Aires, Argentina – 4/17/1994)
    12. Queen of the Night (Live @ The Spectrum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – 6/23/1994)
    13. I Will Always Love You (Live @ Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London, England – 11/5/1993)
    14. I’m Every Woman (Live @ Deutschlandhalle, Berlin, Germany – 10/14/1993)

Very excited for this release! Fantastic tracklisting.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Very excited for this release! Fantastic tracklisting.
    Me too. This one looks unmissable.

I thought she recorded "What Becomes of The Broken Hearted" as the central love theme for the film but it was withheld in favor of IWALY. What happened to it? This is primetime to release it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    I thought she recorded "What Becomes of The Broken Hearted" as the central love theme for the film but it was withheld in favor of IWALY. What happened to it? This is primetime to release it.
    She might not have gotten around to recording it before they found out that Paul Young had done a remake of it for FRIED GREEN TOMATOES, leading Kevin Costner to suggest I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

I have original ,awesome CD. This soundtrack was a killer!

Apparently Sony will put some promotional muscle behind this release. Christina Aguilera will be performing a WH medley at the AMAs to honor the 25th anniversary of "The Bodyguard." Not sure if Xtina is up to it, but it's better than nothing.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ev...uard-amas-2017

I'm a little suspicious of the 'Alternate mix' descriptors. I wonder if we're going to get new vocals or just slightly different mixes of what we've already got.