[REMOVE ADS]

Last Jean performance with Flos 1996 “reunion”

I have the complete show in my collection. It was an alright show but nothing compared to when I saw them in Detroit in 1990. Jean turned it out then!

I had the complete show on video. Unfortunately, I didn't have it transferred onto DVD. Still kicking myself. It's been ages since I've seen it. Does anyone know if the Cyber Café is still there? I think I remember Cindy was in the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    I had the complete show on video. Unfortunately, I didn't have it transferred onto DVD. Still kicking myself. It's been ages since I've seen it. Does anyone know if the Cyber Café is still there? I think I remember Cindy was in the audience.
    Lakeside what happened to yours? Mine is in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Lakeside what happened to yours? Mine is in storage.
    When DVD's came out, I foolishly gave most of my tapes away as I didn't keep my video player. I had many FLOS tapes I purchased from Steve Weaver from the time he was working with the ladies in the UK. Fortunately, I have all those CD's of the FLOS from that era. I now wish I would have put mine in storage, too. Oh well...hindsight is 20/20.