[REMOVE ADS]

Pence walks out of Football game in protest, Right!!!!

So Cheeto in Cheif orders Pence to walk out of the game in his home state as almost two dozen players knelt during the the national anthem. Seriously, this is what Trump focuses on when he really should be focusing on a peaceful resolve with North Korea. Doesnt Cheeto and his weak little Veep know that every person in this country has the RIGHT to peacefully protest. So I wonder how much Trumps petty PR stunt costs us taxpayers. Pence is just as rotten and vile as the Orange one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/10/08/vice-president-pence-walks-out-of-colts-game-over-49ers-national-anthem-protests/?utm_term=.daf2d0ff20e5

Yeah. And it turns out that the photo that Pence tweeted from the game was taken three years ago, proving that he planned his protest. There are now multiple reports that team owners are changing rules to demand player participation in the observance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Yeah. And it turns out that the photo that Pence tweeted from the game was taken three years ago, proving that he planned his protest. There are now multiple reports that team owners are changing rules to demand player participation in the observance.
    It was totally a pr stunt Jerry and a real expensive PR stunt wasting taxpayer dollars on a motorcade and secret service and security. Shame on Pence. The owners are real wrong on this one. These are peacefull protests against police brutality towards persons of color which is epedemic and we all have the right to peacefully protest.

Isn't walking out on the national anthem a show of disrespect for the flag?! Yes, Ms. Roberta - it was a set-up PR stunt, indeed. Kneeling in prayer during the national anthem is not only NOT disrespectful, it is also a totally appropriate, gentlemanly, and respectful way of showing respect for the country while drawing attention to the issue of police brutality against persons of color. The players are totally correct in their choice of action here.

I saw a photo of Pence standing patriotically as the anthem was being sung. The first thought that I had was that the photographer was clearly not patriotic since he wasn't facing the flag. Then I thought that somebody needs to throw that SOB out of there. But if somebody was to do that, that means that he wasn't facing the flag either. So he needs his butt tossed as well. Just like the TV cameramen and sound technicians who pan the stadium during the anthem. They need to stand reverently and stop working. And toss out those fat bastards at the hot dog stand and in line for beer and in the privy, as well.

You cannot make up how hypocritical and ridiculous it is. The most unpatriotic and non-American idea of all is that people should be forced into being patriotic and not strive to make it a better country by any peaceful means necessary. Did anyone notice that Dotard Trump called peacefully protesting players SOBs but thought that the devil who killed 58 people in Las Vegas was "probably smart"? He didn't even talk about him with a sense of outrage.

That's your proof that all of this anger over protesting players has nothing to do with the protest itself. It has everything to do with why they had the nerve to thumb the eye of the system that still refuses to acknowledge that this country has a problem dealing with race.

I saw a photo of Pence standing patriotically as the anthem was being sung. The first thought that I had was that the photographer was clearly not patriotic since he wasn't facing the flag. Then I thought that somebody needs to throw that SOB out of there. But if somebody was to do that, that means that he wasn't facing the flag either. So he needs his butt tossed as well. Just like the TV cameramen and sound technicians who pan the stadium during the anthem. They need to stand reverently and stop working. And toss out those fat bastards at the hot dog stand and in line for beer and in the privy, as well.

You cannot make up how hypocritical and ridiculous it is. The most unpatriotic and non-American idea of all is that people should be forced into being patriotic and not strive to make it a better country by any peaceful means necessary. Did anyone notice that Dotard Trump called peacefully protesting players SOBs but thought that the devil who killed 58 people in Las Vegas was "probably smart"? He didn't even talk about him with a sense of outrage.

That's your proof that all of this anger over protesting players has nothing to do with the protest itself. It has everything to do with why they had the nerve to thumb the eye of the system that still refuses to acknowledge that this country has a problem dealing with race.
    Well said Jerry and please everyone dont hate on me for saying this but if that Las Vegas shooter had been a Muslim Trupm would be tweeting up a storm and having press confrences every hour about banning Muslims for the US and building his dumb wall. The shooter was rich and white and probably Republican so Trump doesnt say sh*t. This national Anthem BS is another Trump way of dividing people. EVERYBODY has the right to peacefully protest and what Trump wont acknowlede is that police brutalilty is a systemic problem in this country.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 10-09-2017 at 03:41 PM.

"Won't acknowledge it" is a nice way of saying that he actively encourages it.

Dating myself, I say 'RIGHT ON!'

Yes he does and he proved that with his dog whistle to the KKK during Charlottsville. "Some Good People" the Cheeto in Chief said. Yeah......what good person associate with a hate group.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 10-09-2017 at 06:52 PM.

He proved it by telling a room full of cops to make sure they hurt suspects when placing them in police cars. But hey, black people, "what do you have to lose"?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    please everyone dont hate on me for saying this but if that Las Vegas shooter had been a Muslim Trupm would be tweeting up a storm and having press confrences every hour about banning Muslims for the US and building his dumb wall.
    Why would we hate on you for this? We all bloody know that's true. That's just the way the world works in Trump's America. And it's sick.

He proved it by telling a room full of cops to make sure they hurt suspects when placing them in police cars. But hey, black people, "what do you have to lose"?
    Your life? I know you're being facetious there, but time and again that's exactly what's been the outcome.

I prefer the less nice phrase "doesn't give a sh*t".

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoch View Post
    Your life? I know you're being facetious there, but time and again that's exactly what's been the outcome.
    I'm not the one asking that question. Dotard Trump infamously said it in front of a room full of his Deplorable sycophants.

Ugh. I don’t usually bandy about the word “hate”, as it’s such a pointless and useless human emotion. But I truthfully can say I hate that waste of skin so-called president with every fibre of my being. I would not shed one tear if the man suddenly dropped dead on the spot.