[REMOVE ADS]

Wayne Cochran passes at age 78

It probably should be noted that Wayne Cochran, "The White Knight Of Soul", passed away in Florida at the age of 78. If there was a cross between Elvis Presley and Otis Redding, it was Cochran, who, with his show band, The C. C. Riders, was an absolute force on stage. Probably the first of the blue eyed soul singers...

Oh I definitely remember him and his hair! We use to refer to him as the white James Brown LOL! Very talented guy. Rest in peace Wayne. Thanks for the music and memories of the good ole days!

Marv

I never liked him when I was young as I thought of him as a "copy-cat" but now that I'm old I appreciate his talent. James Brown even beat him to heaven.

If you ever wondered where Donald Trump got his idea for his hairstyle from.................