[REMOVE ADS]

Seabear Studios MIA

Seabear Studios [[home of the Motown & Detroit Music online discographies) is Missing In Action. While I know there was a thread about this a few weeks ago, I've been checking on the website for the last few days and there's nothing there. Anyone know anything about this? Hope everything is okay with Lars.

It is now 12:41 PM EST or 1641 and I just read your posting and had no difficulty getting into the site. Seems OK to me. Suggest you try again. I know from past experience there are intermittent times one cannot access it but it can sometimes rectify itself in a short period of time. Try and try again. It is working.

Working for me just fine.

http://www.seabear.se/Front.php

Fine for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Working for me just fine.

http://www.seabear.se/Front.php
    It turns out that using that capitol F [[on the word front) when trying to access the page with my browser made all the difference. The site is working fine; thanks Kenneth.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    It turns out that using that capitol F [[on the word front) when trying to access the page with my browser made all the difference. The site is working fine; thanks Kenneth.
    I always ONLY use www.seabear.se. Not the rest it is not necessary to type anything more than what I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Wow, I never thought that should make a difference, but right you are. Maybe that's why sites always say not to bookmark pages deep within a site, vs. the home page.