[REMOVE ADS]

Scherrie Payne live Crumbs off the Table 9/17

Isn't she just great? Something special about those Detroit ladies and Scherrie is definitely special!

Thanks for sharing this Luke. She sounds so good.

Your welcome Marv. She sure does. Fantastic!

She did a much more ribald and suggestive version of this when I saw her at Vitello's in Studio City, where I got to sit at a table front row center! Lots of body language in the performance I saw, and actually I think she sang it at a much slower tempo. The recorded version of the song I think had a tempo somewhere in the middle of the two. Always loved the song!

One of the posters on the YouTube site said he thought she sounded like Aretha on this one. I tend to agree with him; her vocal is much more in your face on this one than her usual style.

And having the opportunity to meet her that nite, I can tell you, she is as gracious as she is talented and beautiful.

This is great - Thanks! Probably my favorite Sherrie song and she still sounds awesome singing this song.