[REMOVE ADS]

Motown Unreleased 1966 marketing agency: Fame House

I placed my order for MU 1966 on 12/2/17. I know that they have the order because my credit card was charged that very day. To date, I have not received an email from them confirming the order number and other pertinent details after making two requests. I was curious about this Fame House so I was able to locate this press release about them taking over the digital marketing for UMG. They are based in Philadelphia, PA. This was the first I had seen or heard anything about Fame House.

Has anyone else who has ordered this gotten an email confirmation showing order number, etc? It is sold out as you probably know and supposed to ship Friday 12/15.

If you are interested in Fame House check this out.

https://famehouse.net/fame-house-acq...l-music-group/
    Last edited by woodward; 12-12-2017 at 01:58 PM. Reason: typo

Hi Woodward. I received an order conformation e-mail [[with order number) from UDiscover Music when I placed my order for Motown Unreleased 1966. Hope you have no problems getting your set.

@Woodward,

As did @MotownEddie, I also received a confirmation from UDiscover Music. I placed my order on 12/04/17.

Be sure to check your spam folder as things can end up in there.

Yes I also got an email with an order on dec 2