[REMOVE ADS]

"Baby" Washington info please

As Pandora is willing to do every so often, it threw me a curve ball this afternoon.

It played "That's How Heartaches Are Made" by "Baby" Washington. It's a beautiful song, and I wouldn't mind knowing more about her.

Google Baby Washington. you'll see plenty of info.

Did anyone ever heard her version of THE TIME? When I was actively collecting BW 45s at the height of her career, this Neptune record was very elusive and hard to find. Interestingly enough, I managed to get a copy of it but it was labelled incorrectly with another one of her song titles on it.

A while back, I caught a double-bill of Baby and Maxine Brown at Joe's Pub in NYC. Both women put on a great show.

[QUOTE=Doug-Morgan;412273
    It played "That's How Heartaches Are Made" by "Baby" Washington. It's a beautiful song, and I wouldn't mind knowing more about her.[/QUOTE]
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  21.1 KB
    Her first name is Justine. She was born in South Carolina, but raised in Harlem. Here's her bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Washington
    Last edited by robb_k; 09-14-2017 at 10:05 PM.