[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Love Child - Tanglewood 8/30/17

Thanks for sharing one my favorite songs the Latin flovors real nice touch and she got a great review for Tanglewoods and again last night at Niagra falls.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/storie...glewood,518145

https://www.broadwayworld.com/boston...ewood-20170831

http://buffalonews.com/2017/09/01/di...-event-center/

John G. Stumpf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    At first I couldn't understand why you posted this but I figured it out. I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by John G. Stumpf View Post
    At first I couldn't understand why you posted this but I figured it out. I agree 100%.
    I am happy you agree......

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I am happy you agree......
    Agree with what? Is there a post missing from this thread?

This show got rave reviews. Diana sounds and looks great!!

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    Agree with what? Is there a post missing from this thread?
    Ignore it my dear. When it posts a video of a woman he talks trash about 24/7 then You know its trying to start something.

Fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Ignore it my dear. When it posts a video of a woman he talks trash about 24/7 then You know its trying to start something.

Fondly,

Roberta
    The only one starting something is you. As always you are quick to call out marv but turn a blind eye on some of the recent comments made against Mary

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    The only one starting something is you. As always you are quick to call out marv but turn a blind eye on some of the recent comments made against Mary
    Maybe you should try try minding your own business but since you didnt where did I turned a blind eye to comments about Mary?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Maybe you should try try minding your own business but since you didnt where did I turned a blind eye to comments about Mary?
    Ignore them Roberta. We don't want another thread turning nasty. Yes it is sad and pathetic but you are better than that. Most of us are thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by John G. Stumpf View Post
    I agree 100%.
    Lol, I completely agree too. Definitely. 100%. All the way.

John G. Stumpf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    There is a lot of hypocritical behavior with too many people taking issue with alleged offenses that they are guilty of themselves. It is ridiculous! Two wrongs do not make a right. Some of the people who believe they are the arbiters of morality, integrity and appropriate behavior in this forum need to direct that energy to themselves!
    Last edited by John G. Stumpf; 09-03-2017 at 05:03 AM.

I was at this concert and Diana Ross provided a fine performance throughout the evening. I am not sure what the inuendo is all about but I do know that I am so tired of the sniping and bickering when it comes to discussing Diana Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by mofreaktown View Post
    I was at this concert and Diana Ross provided a fine performance throughout the evening. I am not sure what the inuendo is all about but I do know that I am so tired of the sniping and bickering when it comes to discussing Diana Ross.
    Sadly it's anything related to Diana and Mary. I personally think both are great in their own way. But fans on both sides have taken shots at each other then cry victim when called out.

A good show and got rave reviews. I was there. Although I must say John Scarpulla works magic on the stage. I think he has even worked with Mary before. The video cuts off when he is front row and center. Love it Love it Love it.

I think the female background singer bears a resemblance to Mary Wilson with the long hair and black outfits she often is seen wearing in recent years.