[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes He's All I Got

Would someone be able to take the instrumental break from the alternate version recently released on the Supremes A Go-Go Expanded and insert it into the album version? Or is that too complicated?

That in and of itself would not be complicated, but the mixes would not match up. The original album mix is in mono, the I Hear A Symphony Expanded Edition mix is a nice stereo mix, but the alternate vocal mix is a different stereo mix that was a bit less creative, plus the overall sound of basically the entire A' Go-Go Expanded Edition is a little bit lackluster as compared to previous releases of the album.

Quote Originally Posted by brothadc View Post
    ...the overall sound of basically the entire A' Go-Go Expanded Edition is a little bit lackluster as compared to previous releases of the album.
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Amid all the excitement and praise [[deservedly so) on this Forum, I thought I'd be burned at the stake for being underwhelmed at its sound quality.

I was hoping I could do that with Nothing But Heartaches but the mixes for the album and the unreleased mix from the expanded version are way too different