[REMOVE ADS]

Smokey Robinson The Solo Albums Vol. 4: Love Breeze/Where There's Smoke

welcome though it is to have much of Smokey's solo catalogue available on cd for the first time, I cannot understand the speed with which hip-o are churning these out compared against both the Miracles and the Marvelettes 'completes', which have stalled completely after their respective volume 1s.

I agree. WHERE IS THE MARVELETTES Volume 2? THE MIRACLES volume 2? I am not a Smokey solo fan, apart from a few tracks, but I know there is a market for his solo stuff. But how come they can release volume 4 already, when, HELLO, us FANS are awaiting THE MARVELETTES / MIRACLES? And what ever happened to THE SUPREMES-SCHERRIE PAYNE set. Im not even going to talk about the complete singles sets/s...Paulo xxxx

These Smokey releases are coming out way too fast! I can't keep up! Looking forward to buying these.

"Love Breeze" is a wonderful album. One of my favorite tracks is "Shoe Soul". However, I was never fond of the single version.