[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Trumpy Dumpty

Trumpy Dumpty

Donald Trump is flying over New York City. He looks out of the window and says to his family, "You know what, I'm gonna throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy!"..... His son looks at him and says, "Dad, why don't you throw two hundred $5 bills out of the window? Then you can make two hundred people happy."... Donald says, "Son, that's a great idea!"... His wife turns to him and says, "Donald, why not throw one thousand $1 bills out the window? You could make one thousand people happy!"... Donald looks at her and says, "Babe, that is a fantastic idea! The best I've heard!"... The pilot turns and looks at Trump and says, "As long as you're at it, why don't you throw yourself out of the window and make millions of people happy?"

That's a good one. I heard that while golfing with Don Jr., he was suddenly overrun with the urge to use the bathroom. I suppose he should have avoided that extra slice of the most beautiful chocolate cake that you've ever seen.

"Oh no," said the Donald. "I don't think I can make it to the club house!"
    "Well, Dad," said Junior. "Once when I was shamelessly shooting endangered wildlife in Africa, I went behind a bush and took care of business. Nobody saw a thing."
    "But how would I wipe?", his father asked. "I don't have toilet paper."
    "I used a leaf from the bush," his son replied.
    "I can't do that," his father told him. "What if it's Poison Ivy or Poison Oak?"
    "Good point. In that case, I'd pull out a dollar and wipe."

It was a good idea, so Big Don gave Junior his golf club so he could retreat and take care of business. Ten minutes later, he returned with a huge smile of relief on his face.

"I feel better! Let me have my club," he said. Don Jr. noticed that his outstretched hand was covered with poo.
    "Dad! What the hell?," he asked. "I thought you were going to wipe by using a dollar."
    "I did," his father told him. "But it's hard to avoid getting s*** on your hands when you wipe your a** with three quarters, two dimes, and a nickel."

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    That's a good one. I heard that while golfing with Don Jr., he was suddenly overrun with the urge to use the bathroom. I suppose he should have avoided that extra slice of the most beautiful chocolate cake that you've ever seen.

"Oh no," said the Donald. "I don't think I can make it to the club house!"
    "Well, Dad," said Junior. "Once when I was shamelessly shooting endangered wildlife in Africa, I went behind a bush and took care of business. Nobody saw a thing."
    "But how would I wipe?", his father asked. "I don't have toilet paper."
    "I used a leaf from the bush," his son replied.
    "I can't do that," his father told him. "What if it's Poison Ivy or Poison Oak?"
    "Good point. In that case, I'd pull out a dollar and wipe."

It was a good idea, so Big Don gave Junior his golf club so he could retreat and take care of business. Ten minutes later, he returned with a huge smile of relief on his face.

"I feel better! Let me have my club," he said. Don Jr. noticed that his outstretched hand was covered with poo.
    "Dad! What the hell?," he asked. "I thought you were going to wipe by using a dollar."
    "I did," his father told him. "But it's hard to avoid getting s*** on your hands when you wipe your a** with three quarters, two dimes, and a nickel."
    Oh..if only! Love it, Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Donald Trump is flying over New York City. He looks out of the window and says to his family, "You know what, I'm gonna throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy!"..... His son looks at him and says, "Dad, why don't you throw two hundred $5 bills out of the window? Then you can make two hundred people happy."... Donald says, "Son, that's a great idea!"... His wife turns to him and says, "Donald, why not throw one thousand $1 bills out the window? You could make one thousand people happy!"... Donald looks at her and says, "Babe, that is a fantastic idea! The best I've heard!"... The pilot turns and looks at Trump and says, "As long as you're at it, why don't you throw yourself out of the window and make millions of people happy?"
    Ha! That's straight out of Moms Mabley's repertoire. Her version was about Gov. Faubus of Arkansas [["Why don't you throw yourself out and make everybody happy?"). Totally applicable to the Turd-in-Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    LOLOL, nice one