[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross - Is That All There Is [[Live at the Grove/1970) UNRELEASED, ULTRA RARE

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for posting this. Never heard it before and enjoyed Diana's humorous take on the song.

There is also an unofficial CD out now with the complete concert.
    It is called Diana Ross live at the Grove '70.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbfly View Post
    ... and it's superb. I was lucky to see the show at NYC's Waldorf Astoria Empire Room.

Thanks for posting Ian. I would love to hear this entire show. Diana was great as a Supreme but this makes it clear that she was blossoming once she went out on her own. She's absolutely mesmerizing in this audio alone.

I didn't realize this was part of Diana's act. I clicked on the video, not really wanting to hear her do a cover of this song, and she surprised me. Glad she changed it up. This must have been a fun number to see her perform.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbfly View Post
    didn't know there was a new cd but thanks ,will try and look for it. checked ebay ,but nothing. will snoop around

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    I didn't realize this was part of Diana's act. I clicked on the video, not really wanting to hear her do a cover of this song, and she surprised me. Glad she changed it up. This must have been a fun number to see her perform.
    It was cute but inessential. Typical of the top-tier nightclub shows at the time and showed Diana could have a bit of fun at her own expense!

entertaining ! good for her ! 'the Grove ' is the Coconut Grove ?? ? What did grandma land on next door??

and as for the song's urging : let's break out the booze and have a ball--- it sounds a bit like Diana's done just that !!