[REMOVE ADS]

Fun Quiz - Diana Ross' Top 50 Hits

Great fun - I didn't complete in time. GMH - #34 - who knew?? Thanks for finding!

It was fun; I got Good Morning Heartache but struggling with Pieces of Ice and In and Out of Love.

I got 40 out of 50 but 2 more I typed in were rejected......livin in shame /reach out ill be there. so I really got 42.

I finished with 8:10 to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I finished with 8:10 to spare.
    You are the real expert among us

One tip - you’ll get rejected if you type Livin in Shame when it’s I’m Livin In Shame

Goodness, knowing them in order!!??!!

Was fun to do; really got the brain going!

I got 35/50. Funny; got some of the more "obscure" and missed a few of the obvious.

I got 46 by the buzzer....missed Lovelight, Some Things You Never, All of You[[!-how did I miss this???) and one more....but I read the above and got G.M.Heartache and Pieces...both of which would not have come to my mind...Once Forever Came Today and One Love In My Lifetime went in, I knew it was gonna be harder than I thought. I'm Still Waiting was rejected along with Eaten Alive, Your Love is So Good For Me and You Got It

Quote Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
    Goodness, knowing them in order!!??!!
    No you guess and they do the ordering

I got 40/50 despite my brain freeze and typos.

I don't think I would have gotten a 50 in the time allotted even though I have every single in my collection, purchased, since 1965, as they were released. I was so tempted to use one of my references or even the singles themselves. At first I was trying to do them in order then realized I could just enter random titles and it would populate automatically.

And you have to know the exact title and correct spelling! I had to type the Lovelight title a few times. I was putting In His Eyes instead of Through His Eyes. I can't remember if I got the Shame title correct. I first typed Living then changed it to Livin' and then saw I forgot the apostrophe in I'm. Instead of entering Theme from Mahogany I was starting to type Do You Know... then remembered the correct title.

was MY WORLD IS EMPTY WITHOUT YOU in there, or did I miss it, I typed it in and thought it was odd that it didn't take???

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    was MY WORLD IS EMPTY WITHOUT YOU in there, or did I miss it, I typed it in and thought it was odd that it didn't take???
    It was there

thanks thought it missed it. it was fun

I scored an 88% [[only missed 6). This was a fun quiz; thanks for sharing it with us Jobeterob.

Ooh I wasn’t very good at that... 30/50 only.

Oh yea, It kept rejecting my apostrophes!!!! It wouldn’t take "you can’t hurry love" but would take "you cant hurry love"! My my my

Worst thing was working out how they input the name in - eg Livin or Living in Shame or Mahogany or Do You Know..

Anyway - B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Yea, the punctuation flaws kinda spoil it. And since it is just for fun, maybe 30 minutes for us slower typists would be better. Kinda fun, kinda frustrating. Sorry to be a “Debbie Downer” because I know the intention was well meant.
    Last edited by longtimefan; 01-21-2018 at 12:09 AM.

I still had 6 to go when I was timed out. The quiz title is a bit misleading. I though that Top 50 Billboard hits meant all her Top 50 hits!!!! It isn't as Surrender [[38) & So Close [[40) were not accepted!