[REMOVE ADS]

India Arie Blown Away By Diana Ross' Reaction to her at Essence Festival

Brief and nice. India was not pleased with the little time she was allotted for her set. She said she'd be back next year and get more time!

Fun - and what a nice picture!

My s.o. showed me this link this a.m. It really warmed my heart. Diana loves herself some India.Arie; she's tweeted about her in the past.

This is what a Diva is, Miss Ross legacy and her aura are with her all the time. It's not a matter of top 10 hits, or things like that.
    Some should be happy to have a Miss Ross legendary as she is, since this is the only way to hear about Mary Willson.

With all the talk about the current young blood male musicians and producers who have begged Diana Ross to let them produce a new album, I wonder if she decided it might be time to to let a female recording artist she admires, like India Arie produce her if she re-enters a recording studio. There was buzz that Mary J. Blige had produced some tracks some time ago.