[REMOVE ADS]

Motown at Manhattan's Gay Pride March 2017!

The PFLAG float at today's NYC Pride March had the crowd dancing and cheering to Motown classics - 'Dancing in the Street' and 'Too Many Fish in the Sea' were ravers! I'll post a picture tomorrow -

Ha, sounds great, PNH!!! I love me some "Too Many Fish In The Sea" and it would have been so great to see people getting down to it. Such a tune...! Anyways, I look forward to the pictures

My partner and I were there. The only Motown we heard all day was "I'm Coming Out"!

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    My partner and I were there. The only Motown we heard all day was "I'm Coming Out"!
    Chute! Coulda met up ... I saw the PFLAG float between 26th & 25th streets. I hope you had a good time. Great weather and great positive vibes. Hope you both had a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Ha, sounds great, PNH!!! I love me some "Too Many Fish In The Sea" and it would have been so great to see people getting down to it. Such a tune...! Anyways, I look forward to the pictures
    It sure is, Tom! Had even the 20-somethings dancing up a storm! An absolute class it is!

It sounds like a great Pride month everywhere. What a shame the Cheeto in Cheif couldnt utter the words "Lets all Celebrwate June As Our Gay Pride Month" like President Obama and even Bush did every year.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Chute! Coulda met up ... I saw the PFLAG float between 26th & 25th streets. I hope you had a good time. Great weather and great positive vibes. Hope you both had a good time!
    That would've been fun. We JUST got home! It was great to see The Resistance out in full force. Hope you had a good time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    It sounds like a great Pride month everywhere. What a shame the Cheeto in Cheif couldnt utter the words "Lets all Celebrwate June As Our Gay Pride Month" like President Obama and even Bush did every year.
    Yes, Ms. Roberta, and thank you for your interest and support! This is a less-than joyous year for the LGBTQ community particularly after the elation of 2015's Supreme Court marriage equality decision. And 'shame' is the correct word for the trump white house in not issuing any proclamation whatsoever about Pride Month. Remember they said the daughter-in-chief would be such a 'progressive' influence on him?