[REMOVE ADS]

Jury in Bill Cosby Trial Reports It Is Deadlocked!

I hope they come back with a guilty verdict. I want to see that ass-wipe put away.

I hope the right thing happens.......hehehehehehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I hope the right thing happens.......hehehehehehehe!
    I want to see that rapist get what he deserves, and I do not take that lightly. Like you, I grew up with his comedy. His comedy records are a part of my life. I watched the original Bill Cosby Show in the early 70s. My family watched I Spy, and I loved Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids. But, knowing what he did to young women all of my life just ruins it. Even if he gets off, the trail of evidence is still there. He even tried to ruin Janis Ian when she was a teenager when he found out she was a lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I want to see that rapist get what he deserves, and I do not take that lightly. Like you, I grew up with his comedy. His comedy records are a part of my life. I watched the original Bill Cosby Show in the early 70s. My family watched I Spy, and I loved Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids. But, knowing what he did to young women all of my life just ruins it. Even if he gets off, the trail of evidence is still there. He even tried to ruin Janis Ian when she was a teenager when he found out she was a lesbian.
    Im with you. Cosbys got away with this for too darned long and yes I will also call him a serial rapist. I LOVED the Cosby show but cant bear to look at him now and even if he gets off again he knows in his heart hes guilty as all heck and I know in my heart that all 45 or so women arent lying. Most if not all are telling the truth.

Roberta

Judge in Bill Cosby sex assault trial declares mistrial due to deadlocked jury

https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...to-d/22418700/

I'm glad. I never believed any of those women stories the way they told them. I believed they told stories slanted to their advantage. I believe they lost credibility when they not only did not report the "crime" but waited decades to come forth with their stories. Also some of the women that accused Mr. Cosby of wrong doing remained in touch with him after they claimed her drugged and raped them.

I'm glad. I never believed any of those women stories the way they told them. I believed they told stories slanted to their advantage. I believe they lost credibility when they not only did not report the "crime" but waited decades to come forth with their stories. Also some of the women that accused Mr. Cosby of wrong doing remained in touch with him after they claimed her drugged and raped them.
    hmmmm.........hehehehehehehe!

I don't know much [[or anything at all) about this particular case but I think I fundamentally disagree with you in your attitude towards this, sorry Marv. I would think that the very reason the women waited so long to come forward is because they didn't think they'd be believed. Like, by you. And how can you 'slant' an accusation of rape to your advantage? He raped me, but he raped me hard? A rape is a rape IMO. Again I don't really know much about this but your post threw up some issues for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I don't know much [[or anything at all) about this particular case but I think I fundamentally disagree with you in your attitude towards this, sorry Marv. I would think that the very reason the women waited so long to come forward is because they didn't think they'd be believed. Like, by you. And how can you 'slant' an accusation of rape to your advantage? He raped me, but he raped me hard? A rape is a rape IMO. Again I don't really know much about this but your post threw up some issues for me.
    I live in America, I was born here and know it's history. The majority of those women that accused Mr. Cosby of rape are also from America. The history of this country has been if a white woman decides to accuse a black man of rape, then he is done for! They use to just immediately take him out and murder him based solely on the woman's word. No trial, no evidence, no nothing! A number of these alleged "rapes" by Mr. Cosby occurred back as far as the 1960s, 70s and 80s. There was not one black man in America that was immune from prosecution in the case of being accused of raping a white woman and that would include Mr. Cosby.

When I say slant, I've listen some of the stories these women told and almost all them went willing somewhere private with the very married Bill Cosby"[[everyone in America knew he was married as far back as 1966. His marriage was very well publicized.) Still they agreed to "meet up" with him. They, if you believe their stories were offered and willing took pills offered by Mr. Cosby. They all awoke later in some state of undress but could not remember in detail what happened to them. Not ONE of them reported anything to the police and not one of them to my knowledge went to a hospital and had a rape kit done on them.

I am sure you know about the Jimmy Savile case in the U.K. He actually sexually abused over 450 people, mostly children and many while in the hospital for some kind of treatment. They had many witnesses other than the actual victims that could put Mr. Savile at the locations of the sexual abuse/rape. They cannot do that with Bill Cosby.

Also almost all of his accusers were hoping to get some sort of career boost by getting to know Mr. Cosby.....in private.
    They were whores but just did not list that with the IRS as their occupations. I would feel sorry for them if they had gone to the police and the police just brushed them off. They did not do that and so far as I know, there are no police reports of these "
    rapes" For some reason there are people out there that want to believe what these women said without any evidence. For some reason excuses are made for why they did not call the police or seek treatment. I do not buy that excuse that they were too afraid when they know the history of American and how if a white woman accuses a black man of rape it is already a done deal. His fate is sealed solely on her word and in many cases on outright lies!
    Last edited by marv2; 06-17-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Marv, like you, I didn't believe any of this when it came out. But when I heard him admit that he'd bought drugs to give to women so that he could have sex with them, I realized that he is a monster and deserves to be put away. I actually argued in defense of him on these boards but I'm thoroughly convince that his own words should have been enough to convict him.

I live in America, I was born here and know it's history. The majority of those women that accused Mr. Cosby of rape are also from America. The history of this country has been if a white woman decides to accuse a black man of rape, then he is done for! They use to just immediately take him out and murder him based solely on the woman's word. No trial, no evidence, no nothing! A number of these alleged "rapes" by Mr. Cosby occurred back as far as the 1960s, 70s and 80s. There was not one black man in America that was immune from prosecution in the case of being accused of raping a white woman and that would include Mr. Cosby.

When I say slant, I've listen some of the stories these women told and almost all them went willing somewhere private with the very married Bill Cosby"[[everyone in America knew he was married as far back as 1966. His marriage was very well publicized.) Still they agreed to "meet up" with him. They, if you believe their stories were offered and willing took pills offered by Mr. Cosby. They all awoke later in some state of undress but could not remember in detail what happened to them. Not ONE of them reported anything to the police and not one of them to my knowledge went to a hospital and had a rape kit done on them.

I am sure you know about the Jimmy Savile case in the U.K. He actually sexually abused over 450 people, mostly children and many while in the hospital for some kind of treatment. They had many witnesses other than the actual victims that could put Mr. Savile at the locations of the sexual abuse/rape. They cannot do that with Bill Cosby.

Also almost all of his accusers were hoping to get some sort of career boost by getting to know Mr. Cosby.....in private.
    They were whores but just did not list that with the IRS as their occupations. I would feel sorry for them if they had gone to the police and the police just brushed them off. They did not do that and so far as I know, there are no police reports of these "
    rapes" For some reason there are people out there that want to believe what these women said without any evidence. For some reason excuses are made for why they did not call the police or seek treatment. I do not buy that excuse that they were too afraid when they know the history of American and how if a white woman accuses a black man of rape it is already a done deal. His fate is sealed solely on her word and in many cases on outright lies!

Whores? Could you be any more sexist? Well he may have dodged a bullet this time but Bill Cosbys far from off the hook. The prosecutor said hes going to retry the case. Cosbys guilty guilty guilty and he know what hes done and so does his enabler of a wife. Whores? SMH in disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Marv, like you, I didn't believe any of this when it came out. But when I heard him admit that he'd bought drugs to give to women so that he could have sex with them, I realized that he is a monster and deserves to be put away. I actually argued in defense of him on these boards but I'm thoroughly convince that his own words should have been enough to convict him.
    Wait, did I miss something? I thought I did, so I watched this video twice. Not once did I hear any of the women say that they were raped. Not one said "Bill Cosby Raped Me!". Dan Abrams' tone showed that he was doing all he could to make this all sound titillating, sensational when all it is just personally embarrassing to Mr. Cosby and his family.

Beverly Johnson said that she was not raped and then changes it to "at least I don't think I was raped". They all sound like they have been hypnotized to say similar things about the physical effects of the alleged drugs BILL COSBY MADE THEM TAKE! Some of the women said they were offered a drink and assumed that there had been drugs placed in the drinks. I've heard other accounts where some of the women said he offered them pills to relax them and they took them and felt woozy or some other side effect. I want them to straight out accuse Bill Cosby of raping them! Then I want them to present the proof to the court. I don't think they can because it didn't happen. They assumed he raped them or they want us,he public to assumed that he raped them because none of them came right out and say it at least not in this video clip.

I am starting to believe that this was an orchestrated smear campaign.
    Last edited by marv2; 06-18-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Ok then. I would say a couple of things:

Some of the women that are accusing Bill Cosby of raping them are black.

There are something like 50 women accusing him of rape. Are they all lying? Are they all working together to try and put this innocent man away?

And if they are lying, WHY? I've seen these women on TV, near crying, to try and have this man put away. They must have spent months, years of their life -- trying, desperately, to put him away.

If it's all a lie, why? What's it all for? To smear the name of Bill Cosby? Or maybe to get attention? A career boost? Over a rape case? No, IMO.
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 06-18-2017 at 04:01 AM.

There are something like 50 women accusing him of rape. Are they all lying? Are they all working together to try and put this innocent man away?

And if they are lying, WHY? I've seen these women on TV, near crying, to try and have this man put away. They must have spent months, years of their life -- trying, desperately, to put him away.

If it's all a lie, why? What's it all for? To smear the name of Bill Cosby? Or maybe to get attention? A career boost? Over a rape case? No, IMO.
    As far as I am concerned they are all lying! Black, white, swirled.....lying! They would not go into court or a police precinct and accuse Bill Cosby of rape! Since they would not do that, then it did not happen as far as I am concern. They are not children. They were not children when they met Bill Cosby decades ago either. I do not believe that they never reported him or had him charge with crimes because they were afraid. I believe they felt jilted and now are seeking "the big payback"!

Susan Smith [[google her) cried her ass off on television when she claimed some anonymous black man car-jacked her and drowned her children. She was lying. These Cosby case woman will not press charges individually because their "cases" can be blown apart by any competent attorney. They did not get the brass ring and they are pissed because of it.

Two, maybe three of the 50 or so accusers are black. They do not care about a black woman being raped in America or they are not going to do much about even if it were real that is why Police Officer Daniel Holtzclaw was confident that he would get away with brutally raping 13 black women in Oklahoma City, OK over the period between December 2013 and June 2014. He was wrong though. Those women reported him after one of the women led the charge. They went into court and testified against the Police Officer and he was eventually sentence to more than 270 years in prison.

That is what you do when you are raped! Ironic that these low income black women had enough courage to report and help convict a police officer. They did not wait 40 years to gang up on him to make him look guilty. They did it following the process that the law allows in their State and the Federal laws.
    Last edited by marv2; 06-18-2017 at 05:06 PM.

I wasn't surprised that this has happened. The original D.A on the case had said he wasn't sure he could get him on rape but the current D.A wanted to take a swing at it. Even if they retried him I have the feeling the same result will happen

Do any of you actually believe that[nbc]didn't get wind of some of this stuff back when[dirty ol bill]was making them a ton of money?? Hell yeah they knew about some of it but it was swept under their corporate rug...is bill guilty? Yes-did he do it? Yes-with all of them-no...didn't [dirty ol bill]try to put a group together some years back to purchase nbc?

and remember this?

Yes Mr. Cosby made his share of enemies.

As far as I am concerned they are all lying! Black, white, swirled.....lying! They would not go into court or a police precinct and accuse Bill Cosby of rape! Since they would not do that, then it did not happen as far as I am concern. They are not children. They were not children when they met Bill Cosby decades ago either. I do not believe that they never reported him or had him charge with crimes because they were afraid. I believe they felt jilted and now are seeking "the big payback".

Susan Smith [[google her) cried her ass off on television when she claimed some anonymous black man car-jacked her and drowned her children. She was lying. These Cosby case woman will not press charges individually because their "cases" can be blown apart by any competent attorney. They did not get the brass ring and they are pissed because of it.
    I find it hard to believe that all 50 women are lying, through and through. So not even ONE of them is telling the truth. They are all out-and-out LIARS, merely intent on destorying the reputation of Bill Cosby? I can't see it.

Wait, you think they got rejected, felt annoyed, waited a few decades, and then thought 'hey, we could get this guy arrested'...?

This is different than one girl, and one random guy. Bill Cosby was a celebrity. He was in a position of power. I can honestly understand someone who had been raped by him feeling as though they wouldn't be believed. Everybody loved the guy.

Two, maybe three of the 50 or so accusers are black. They do care about a black woman being raped in America or they are not going to do much about if it were real that is why Police Officer Daniel Holtzclaw was confident that he would get away with brutally raping 13 black women in Oklahoma City, OK over the period between December 2013 and June 2014. He was wrong though. Those women reported him after one of the women led the charge. They went into court and testified against the Police Officer and he was eventually sentence to more than 270 years in prison.

That is what you do when you are raped! Ironic that these low income black women had enough courage to report and help convict a police officer. They did not wait 40 years to gang up on him to make him look guilty. They did it following the process that the law allows in their State and the Federal laws.
    Wow, Marv. I think I seriously disagree here. How can you know 'what to do' when you have been raped? No one knows what to do -- no one is in their right mind -- after being raped. It is an awful and devastating thing.

I find it hard to believe that all 50 women are lying, through and through. So not even ONE of them is telling the truth. They are all out-and-out LIARS, merely intent on destorying the reputation of Bill Cosby? I can't see it.

Wait, you think they got rejected, felt annoyed, waited a few decades, and then thought 'hey, we could get this guy arrested'...?

This is different than one girl, and one random guy. Bill Cosby was a celebrity. He was in a position of power. I can honestly understand someone who had been raped by him feeling as though they wouldn't be believed. Everybody loved the guy.
    I believe that there was "someone" with a lot of money; someone with an axe to grind with Mr. Cosby and some one that is deeply vindictive that started the ball rolling on all of this.

You find it hard to believe 50 women are lying, through and through? Some find it hard to believe that millions of otherwise, normal German citizens would turn to Nazism following that mad man Hitler, but they did!

I did not say these women simply felt "annoyed".
    I said these whores were out to get a career boost in the in the entertainment industry and were going to use Bill Cosby in this case to get it! It's been known to happen to other prominent men in various professions. When they did not get what they wanted, they probably felt like cast aside losers. If they were victims of rape, they would have reported it. They instead kept in touch with Mr. Cosby some as much as more than 70 calls with him over the years phone records prove. They tried to take the short cut to fame and it did not work. One "lady" met him at Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion and I can promise you that Bill Cosby was not the only wealthy, famous man to frequent that place.

Like I said, they did not simply wait decades and then decide "hey, we could get this guy arrested', they're too dumb and too "scared" for that. Some one else with a grudge against Mr. Cosby got things started and those women were used again! Could they have been encouraged by the promise of direct financial gain from a "sponsor"? Why do you think Hannibal Buress all of a sudden decides to "expose" Bill Cosby in his stand up routine in Mr. Cosby's hometown of Philadelphia. Hannibal who? That's right an authentic "unknown Comic" made the first public move to make the rape allegations current and in the media. Jimmy Savile was just as loved in England and yet people there believed he molested and raped hundreds of children. They also believed Lord Louie Mountbatten was a pedophile! So don't give me that "these women didn't think anyone would believe them". Why should we believe them now?
    Last edited by marv2; 06-18-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Wow, Marv. I think I seriously disagree here. How can you know 'what to do' when you have been raped? No one knows what to do -- no one is in their right mind -- after being raped. It is an awful and devastating thing.
    I have to call bullshit! You know what to do when you're hit by a car! You know what to do if you get shot and you survive. Sure it's an awful and devastating thing if it actually happens to a person. So awful that you call the police immediately!

Ok, Marv, I can tell you feel strongly about this. I understand where your coming from but can't agree. Honestly I find your attitude towards this a bit misjudged, insensitive and quite offensive. But I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Ok, Marv, I can tell you feel strongly about this. I understand where your coming from but can't agree. Honestly I find your attitude towards this a bit misjudged, insensitive and quite offensive. But I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
    Its real offensive Tomato Tom but this is the same the same man who didnt believe that Ike beat Tina Turner to a pulp. Calling women whores and liars is misogynisttic and disgusting. His comments and attutudes the reason women dont report rape. It shows what type of person he is.

Check this out! This is what I have been saying:

Just a little more for now.......

Don't be too glad, because they are going to retry the case as soon as the fall.

It has to be asked: are some people defending Cosby because he's seen as Black icon? Think about it: A lot of people defended O.J. Simpson just because he was Black.

Don't be too glad, because they are going to retry the case as soon as the fall.

It has to be asked: are some people defending Cosby because he's seen as Black icon? Think about it: A lot of people defended O.J. Simpson just because he was Black.
    I did not defend OJ Simpson. I said I believed he killed those people within 3 days of the story breaking. I still believe I am right on that one.

I defend Bill Cosby because there are too many issues and accusations surrounding his case and not nearly enough proof! Also he is an American Icon and I will always appreciate and admire him.

Now don't you be too sad if he is not convicted! I hate when people are convicted based on lies.

Cosbys also got a slew of civil lawsuits against him coming up.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...618-story.html

If she [[Andrea Constand) were not trying to scam Bil Cosby from the beginning ,why didn't she tell him that she was lesbian when he allegedly first made it known that he was "interested in her"? Why did she meet with him at his house? Why did she spend her own money to fly from Canada to the Foxwoods Casino in CT to meet up with Mr.Cosby AFTER the time she claims he drugged and raped her? Why did she place more than 70 phone calls to Mr. Cosby AFTER he allegedly drugged and raped her?

Help me somebody!

Now don't you be too sad if he is not convicted! I hate when people are convicted based on lies.
    I believe the women are telling the truth. It would just be that Cosby "got off", no pun intended.

The jury needs to be more balanced than the last one, though.

Has anyone noticed that the[bill cosby show]is back on cable?

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I noticed it was on Bounce TV. I also read where Bill did the Fat Albert thing leaving the courthouse the other day. "Hey,hey, hey......"LOL!

I'm gonna get me a jello pudding pop!!!

I'm gonna get me a jello pudding pop!!!
    Would you save me one?

Yep, and I'm personally glad to see it back. While I agree that Bill Cosby should have to pay for his crimes, taking the show off the air won't do anything to vindicate the victims. All it does is deprive the other actors and staff on the show income from reruns. Plus, many fans still enjoy the show regardless. Imagine if they pulled the Temptations music from music stores, because of how David Ruffin treated Tammi Terrell and his other girlfriends. Would it be fair to Eddie, Paul, and the rest of the Tempts to punish them and the fans as well? You can appreciate an artist work without condoning their offscreen/stage behavior.

In the UK, when they rerun "Top of the Pops", no edition with Jimmy Saville is ever shown. The BBC never plays records by Gary Glitter or Jonathan King. I can't make my mind up on whether it is right to airbrush people out of history.

What a clown. He's a clueless as O.J. Simpson when it comes to what he'll say to try to maintain the illusion of innocence.
    AMERICA

Bill Cosby Is Planning Town Halls About Sexual Assault And The Law, Spokesman Says

June 23, 201712:40 PM ET

MERRIT KENNEDY
    InstagramTwitter

Actor and comedian Bill Cosby [[right) walks with spokesperson Andrew Wyatt during deliberations in Cosby's sexual assault trial earlier this month at the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, Pa.

Lucas Jackson/AP

Less than a week after a judge declared a mistrial in the sexual assault case against Bill Cosby, his representatives say the comedian intends to host a series of town halls about sexual assault and the legal system.
    Cosby spokesman Andrew Wyatt told the TV show Good Day Alabama that the town halls cold start as soon as next month, and noted the issues were particularly important for young athletes.

Wyatt said young people "need to know what they're facing when they're hanging out and partying." Here's his exchange with a WBRC Fox 6 News host:The proposed talks drew immediate criticism from organizations that work with survivors of sexual assault.

Wyatt: "Mr. Cosby wants to get back to work. We are now planning town halls, and we're going to be coming to this city sometime in July."
    Host: "Really? Like a town hall just to talk with people?"
    Wyatt: "To talk to young people. Because this is bigger than Bill Cosby. This issue can affect any young person, especially young athletes of today. And they need to know what they're facing when they're hanging out and partying, when they're doing certain things that they shouldn't be doing. And it also affects, you know, married men [laughs]."
    Host: "Is it kind of a do-what-I-say-and-not-as-I-do situation?"
    Wyatt: "Right."

Ebonee Benson, who has acted as a spokesperson for Cosby's wife, Camille, also appeared on the program and said part of the idea for the town halls is to discuss laws that are changing. "The statute of limitations for victims of sexual assault are being extended, so this is why people need to be educated on a brush against a shoulder, anything at this point can be considered sexual assault and it's a good thing to be educated about the laws."

The anti-sexual violence organization RAINN slammed the town hall idea. "It would be more useful if Mr. Cosby would spend time talking with people about how not to commit sexual assault in the first place," Jodi Omear, a RAINN spokeswoman, told The New York Times.Critics said it appears Cosby is attempting to train men in how to avoid legal trouble after they perpetrate sexual assault.

The Women's March, which organized mass rallies following the inauguration of President Trump, said on Twitter that "#RapeCulture is Bill Cosby planning town halls on how married men & male athletes can avoid sexual assault charges."
    Cosby may face another trial over accusations that he drugged and molested Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his home near Philadelphia in 2004.

The Montgomery County [[Pa.) District Attorney has stated that he intends to retry the case, and that a new trial date will be set after a jury could not reach a unanimous agreement on a verdict after at least 52 hours of deliberations.
    "Cosby, 79, remains charged with three second-degree felony counts of aggravated indecent assault, and each count carries a minimum sentence of five years in prison," as The Two-Way has reported. "All told, if found guilty, Cosby could spend the rest of his life in prison."

Dozens of women have accused Cosby of sexual assault. As we've reported, the stories often sound similar: "Women who saw Cosby as a mentor, a father figure or an admired celebrity. A drink or a pill. Helplessness or fear or a night entirely lost to memory. Years of silence."
    Cosby has denied wrongdoing.

Yeah jerry,i have to agree with you here,bill should just quietly fade away from the public spotlight for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    In the UK, when they rerun "Top of the Pops", no edition with Jimmy Saville is ever shown. The BBC never plays records by Gary Glitter or Jonathan King. I can't make my mind up on whether it is right to airbrush people out of history.
    There use to be one on Youtube from Christmas 1974 with the Three Degrees, Sweet Sensation etc. That was the first time I saw who Jimmy Saville was.

Hopefully, if there is to be a retrial, the jury will base their verdict on the facts of the case, and not on personal politics and preconceptions.

Cosby hasn't leaned anything from this ordeal. He should of went low key after the Hannibal Burress routine leaked. Had Cos retired years ago, i'm sure none of this would of ever surfaced to this level.

I'm sure Bill Cosby was no worse than all the other male stars of his time. The only difference is that they had the luxury of dying or otherwise, fading from the spotlight and becoming relics of one specific era. Cosby on the other hand, stayed in the spotlight and indulged in it for better or worse. Ultimately, his need for star power and attention is what led to his downfall.

Hopefully, he'll come to his senses and call this whole thing off. Otherwise, another trail will guarantee a conviction.

What a clown. He's a clueless as O.J. Simpson when it comes to what he'll say to try to maintain the illusion of innocence.
    Bill Cosbys an egotisticall out of touch old fool.

Cosby giving lectures about sex abuse is like Jerry Sandusky coming out with a line of boys underwear. Crazy!!!,

He may or may not be innocent of EVERYTHING, but those women are not innocent either!

Mr. Cosby is a very intelligent man, I can you promise you that.

out of all rape cases in the United States only 2% of those who were raped are not truthful.