[REMOVE ADS]

Fake News: An Interesting Article on WikiTribune

I barely watch the evening news these days. The most obviously fake nature of the news was revealed last year when the networks overblew the contents of the e-mails that were stolen from the DNC and ignored Dump's history of business malfeasance and racist actions. They did their damned best to play down his dog whistling and erratic statements while pointing out each of her faults in glorious detail.

I saw Martha Radditz interview people on the street about their impressions of the candidates. The last thing she asked was "Do you trust Secretary Clinton?" That was as leading a question as I can imagine. If they had a trust issue before, they would have said it. After being asked, they all said "no" and went on with a heavy rebuke. Not once did I hear any member of mainstream media question Dump's ability to be trusted. Radford is too experienced as a journalist to have done that in ignorance.

Another example was when Philando Castille was murdered by that pig in Minnesota. ABC News played an audio tape that suggested that the cop had reason to pull him over. The tape that they played revealed the cop saying "I'm pulling him over because he looks like a suspect in a robbery". Sounds good, right? Had ABC played the tape for five more seconds, its viewers would have heard him say "because he has a wide-set nose". Pulled over and murdered because he was Riding While Black and the news tried to help his public image.

F*ck them. If you don't want your news to be fake, check multiple local sources to get the whole story.