[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The general Donald Chump discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I voted for Hillary and yes shes flawed but shes smart and if she was the President she wouldnt be fanning hate and racism and sending insane tweets at 5am. Im hoping Trumps removed from office but I also agree that Pence has an appalling record on all civil rights. hes as bad as Trump but hes sane. Misguided and real real dangerous but sane but IMO hes not fit to serve either. Shame on everyone that voted for that ticket.

Roberta
    I kinda like Trump in there, if for no other reason that he energizes Democrats. We are seeing a record number of young women, and Democrats of all types, running for offices across the country. Not only that, he continues to split the republican party. Too bad he is taking the country down with him.

I read this morning that Texas representative Al Green [[D) is drafting articles of impeachment against President Chump today.

I say that's a waste of good peaches,just throw the bum out!!!

The Cheeto in Cheifs approval rating is at an all time low. I hope Comey buries him tomorrow. Check this out. LOL

Heres another charmer from the party of Trump. SMH

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-g...022038168.html

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    The Cheeto in Cheifs approval rating is at an all time low. I hope Comey buries him tomorrow. Check this out. LOL
    Thank You, Roberta, that picture is great! I had a good laugh, a much needed laugh, as Dolt 45 drags the U.S. [[and the world) closer to the abyss. I am not at all optimistic.

I made predictions about President Bunker on SDF in the days following his election. I'm pretty sure he's doing worse than I predicted but I need to dig out the thread. I did predict that he'd start a war by next Summer. I now think that it'll be sooner than that. He is going to need a big distraction soon. He needs to find his own private Granada, a little country to get the patriotic juices flowing with minimal risk of an embarrassing defeat.

The mid-terms can't get here soon enough.

Well, Comey called him a liar, straight up. Republicans are not moved, though. Their take away from the testimony was that Trump was totally vindicated for saying he was not under investigation, not that he is a deceitful and corrupt grifter who is not above selling the influence of the presidency to our enemies. Business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Well, Comey called him a liar, straight up. Republicans are not moved, though. Their take away from the testimony was that Trump was totally vindicated for saying he was not under investigation, not that he is a deceitful and corrupt grifter who is not above selling the influence of the presidency to our enemies. Business as usual.
    republicans and Sean Hannity will take their talking points from Chump's lawyer's comments a few minutes ago.

Trump is going to get away with this ..................for now.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    republicans and Sean Hannity will take their talking points from Chump's lawyer's comments a few minutes ago.
    Hannity is a disgusting racist. McCain came across as real confused and out of it during his questiuons to Comey.

Imagine all of the hearings and posturings we'd see if Obama had been 1/50th as unethical as Trump in his role as president. They're so very pissed that he had no major scandals during his tenure, I can only imagine how they feel privately about his successor being so tainted and carrying their banner.

I'm more convinced than ever that the Russians succeeded in altering results beyond swaying opinions.

Imagine all of the hearings and posturings we'd see if Obama had been 1/50th as unethical as Trump in his role as president. They're so very pissed that he had no major scandals during his tenure, I can only imagine how they feel privately about his successor being so tainted and carrying their banner.

I'm more convinced than ever that the Russians succeeded in altering results beyond swaying opinions.
    I am old enough to remember the Watergate Hearings. Yep, I was in the 7th Grade. We came home for hour for lunch everyday and it was on all 3 networks for like a year! No cable back then, no relief! LOL!

In a short time,instead of saying-as american as apple pie,it'll be-as american as caviar!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I am old enough to remember the Watergate Hearings. Yep, I was in the 7th Grade. We came home for hour for lunch everyday and it was on all 3 networks for like a year! No cable back then, no relief! LOL!
    I remember. Just like I remember how OJ Simpson dominated the news for a year. Other than this year's nuttiness, that was the most bizarre things imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    In a short time,instead of saying-as american as apple pie,it'll be-as american as caviar!!
    and let them eat cake!

I remember. Just like I remember how OJ Simpson dominated the news for a year. Other than this year's nuttiness, that was the most bizarre things imaginable.
    True Jerry. Now we have The Trump Administration to deal with and it is like watching some bizarre soap opera. Nothing is getting done AGAIN by the Federal Government. With GW Bush it was just ineptness. With Obama it was obstruction. Now with Trump it is just bizarre in the ways they are coming up with ideas to hurt the American people.

True Jerry. Now we have The Trump Administration to deal with and it is like watching some bizarre soap opera. Nothing is getting done AGAIN by the Federal Government. With GW Bush it was just ineptness. With Obama it was obstruction. Now with Trump it is just bizarre in the ways they are coming up with ideas to hurt the American people.
    And America's reputation. Angela Merkel is now perceived to be the leader of the Free World. Nobody will trust this erratic nutcase to either make a logical decision or prove to be a reliable ally.

And America's reputation. Angela Merkel is now perceived to be the leader of the Free World. Nobody will trust this erratic nutcase to either make a logical decision or prove to be a reliable ally.

I wouldn't trust him to make a pie! Still we cannot give up. We, each in our own small way have to fight back against this "situation" our country finds itself in. When all of those "Joe Lunch Box's" find out that Trump is not going to "bring back the jobs" and millions are going to lose their healthcare, among other safety net programs, you might see something akin to Civil War! Everyone around him seems to be corrupt. We cannot just lay down and let this country be destroyed for the majority of it's citizens.

China will replace us as the World Leader.

I wouldn't trust him to make a pie! Still we cannot give up. We, each in our own small way have to fight back against this "situation" our country finds itself in. When all of those "Joe Lunch Box's" find out that Trump is not going to "bring back the jobs" and millions are going to lose their healthcare, among other safety net programs, you might see something akin to Civil War! Everyone around him seems to be corrupt. We cannot just lay down and let this country be destroyed for the majority of it's citizens.
    There are numerous reports that the Republicans in the Senate are going to use the diversion of the Comey hearing to sneak approval for Trumpcare. People aren't blowing up their phones about health care because they cannot believe the depths of Trump's depravity.

There are numerous reports that the Republicans in the Senate are going to use the diversion of the Comey hearing to sneak approval for Trumpcare. People aren't blowing up their phones about health care because they cannot believe the depths of Trump's depravity.
    They had better believe it! Through in Paul Ryan's overt war against the poor and elderly and you have the makings of a sad Sci-Fi movie! You will have people dying unnecessarily because of the lack of healthcare coverage, children and elderly starving, along with a sharp increase in the homeless. Mix that in with a HUGE spike in the crime rate and you have "America- The Disaster Movie 2018!".

So much for the myth of American values.

So much for the myth of American values.

You want to know what American values truly are now? Every man and woman for themselves!

I remember watching those hearings during summer vacation. I was basically in bed for most of the month of June because of being ill. I had little choice! haha!

You want to know what American values truly are now? Every man and woman for themselves!
    My brother-in-law struggled over who would get his vote. I talked to him and his head was swirling in all sorts of unhinged Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories. She was corrupt. She ordered the deaths of 19 people who "knew too much". Benghazi. He didn't "trust her".

I advised him that almost all of what he said was BS [[I don't know if she's corrupt or not; most of us are corrupt, IMO) and started to lay out Trump's record. Not paying contractors. Complaining about lost American jobs when he manufactures his crap overseas. Multiple bankruptcies and lost lawsuits. The list was endless. When I asked him why he didn't have the same issue of "trust" for the crook, he had no answer but admitted that his real reason to vote for him was because he was [[suddenly) anti-abortion. SMH.

A couple of months ago, he told my wife [[his sister) that he voted for Clinton but if he had to do it over again, he would vote for Trump. My wife can't stand Fat Bastard, so she asked why. "Because he got America's respect back by bombing the airport and dropping the MOAB". He was dead serious.

I need to call him to find out about all of that respect on the world stage now. But he listens to Rush and watches Faux News, so I'm pretty sure they've already given him the answers he needs to explain why down is up, left is right, this is that, and Donald F***ing Trump is a hell of a good president.

Sneaking through Chumpcare will be the republicans signing their own death certificate. The public will throw all the bums out. All the Gerrymandering and Russian interference in the world won't help them if they do.

You know what the funny thing is, despite it all, all the racist posturing and all the pandering to the religious right and the wealthy, Donald Chump had a chance to make a difference once he got into office, but it just wasn't in him to do the right things. He pandered to his minority base of far-right extremists and Wall-Street bankers. He grew paranoid, just like Richard Nixon. Now look where we are. And, if he hadn't been so vain, he would have made amends to those he offended over the decades. He would have repudiated the racist father he had, apologized for his own racist behavior and comments, and acknowledged his sexisism and apologized for his behavior toward women. Above all, he would have publicly apologized to Pres. Obama for the racist vitriol he spewed against him for almost a decade. But, it wasn't meant to be.

Sneaking through Chumpcare will be the republicans signing their own death certificate. The public will throw all the bums out. All the Gerrymandering and Russian interference in the world won't help them if they do.

You know what the funny thing is, despite it all, all the racist posturing and all the pandering to the religious right and the wealthy, Donald Chump had a chance to make a difference once he got into office, but it just wasn't in him to do the right things. He pandered to his minority base of far-right extremists and Wall-Street bankers. He grew paranoid, just like Richard Nixon. Now look where we are. And, if he hadn't been so vain, he would have made amends to those he offended over the decades. He would have repudiated the racist father he had, apologized for his own racist behavior and comments, and acknowledged his sexisism and apologized for his behavior toward women. Above all, he would have publicly apologized to Pres. Obama for the racist vitriol he spewed against him for almost a decade. But, it wasn't meant to be.
    Hes too arrogant and vindictive to apologize plus hes given every racist and homophobe and sexist full approval to spew hate and lies cause thats what he does. He only half apologized to women because he was caught on tape. I dont think he meant a word of it. He will rot in Hell for his birther hate and at a 34% approval rating im not sure he can recover beyond his base. Shame on Paul Ryan and all those other republicans who wont call him out publicly on his disgraceful behavior. 6 month on the job and all hes done is appoint a cabinet full of old white rich men.

My brother-in-law struggled over who would get his vote. I talked to him and his head was swirling in all sorts of unhinged Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories. She was corrupt. She ordered the deaths of 19 people who "knew too much". Benghazi. He didn't "trust her".

I advised him that almost all of what he said was BS [[I don't know if she's corrupt or not; most of us are corrupt, IMO) and started to lay out Trump's record. Not paying contractors. Complaining about lost American jobs when he manufactures his crap overseas. Multiple bankruptcies and lost lawsuits. The list was endless. When I asked him why he didn't have the same issue of "trust" for the crook, he had no answer but admitted that his real reason to vote for him was because he was [[suddenly) anti-abortion. SMH.

A couple of months ago, he told my wife [[his sister) that he voted for Clinton but if he had to do it over again, he would vote for Trump. My wife can't stand Fat Bastard, so she asked why. "Because he got America's respect back by bombing the airport and dropping the MOAB". He was dead serious.

I need to call him to find out about all of that respect on the world stage now. But he listens to Rush and watches Faux News, so I'm pretty sure they've already given him the answers he needs to explain why down is up, left is right, this is that, and Donald F***ing Trump is a hell of a good president.
    I have kin in Highland Park Michigan and San Diego California who I believe voted forr Trump and theyre my Hispanic side of the family. Smh. I asked them once after the election and 2 said they didnt vote and 3 others said they dont discuss politics which is real odd cause they were happy to trash Hillary last year. I just cant and wont ever understand how anyone could vote for that man.

Trump shows up at 2:40 in this clip.

LOL. Yep. Hes nothing but a toxic snake.

Haaaaa... for a second there I thought Trump had actually made a cameo appearance in The Jungle Book... lol

The entire Trump family are garbage. They even funnelled money from a Childrens cancer charity. Pure EVIL on earth.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/...-trump-charity

"Trust in me" will probably be the last words we hear too.

I'm waiting for him to paint the white house solid gold and then say it's good for america!!

Seriously, what the hell is it going to take to take down Rat Bastard 45. Every time it seems he's in deeper shit than before, nothing happens. Any other person in charge and they'd have been yanked out, like yesterday! It sucks watching the US slide further and further into oblivion and I don't see how much more she can take.

It won't change until we get a Democratic controlled Senate and House. For that to happen, we will need a rebellion of republican and Chump voters to vote for Democrats because there is no other way to overcome the [[illegal) gerrymandering that the republicans have been engineering for decades.

Even losing the popular vote, he only won the Electoral College with the help of a bunch of independents along with flimsy Democrats and a ton of butt hurt progressives who either switched loyalties or didn't vote. Of this group, only the progressives are unrepentant at this point. Hopefully, Dump maintains his negative momentum without destroying the world by November 2018. The Dems' message by then will be whittled down to "who wants to flush this turd two years early?"

Then impeachment hearings can proceed and multiple ethics and judicial hearings can be held. They should make Benghazi and the e-mail investigations look like an episode of "The People's Court".

Even losing the popular vote, he only won the Electoral College with the help of a bunch of independents along with flimsy Democrats and a ton of butt hurt progressives who either switched loyalties or didn't vote. Of this group, only the progressives are unrepentant at this point. Hopefully, Dump maintains his negative momentum without destroying the world by November 2018. The Dems' message by then will be whittled down to "who wants to flush this turd two years early?"

Then impeachment hearings can proceed and multiple ethics and judicial hearings can be held. They should make Benghazi and the e-mail investigations look like an episode of "The People's Court".

He also won with over 53% of the white female vote.

I wasn't citing demographics. But many of the people I mentioned comprise that specific voting bloc. Clinton was polling well with white females, which suggests that they are likely to switch now that President Dump has rewarded them with no health care and zero interest in making sure they are paid equivalent to men for doing the same jobs. He did to them [[figuratively) what he bragged about doing on the Access Hollywood bus. Dump has completely butt plugged his core voting group but the men will stick with him until the end. I can easily see him losing a third of the support that he got from women who voted for him. He'll only have those in the suburbs and the trailer parks by this time next year.

I wasn't citing demographics. But many of the people I mentioned comprise that specific voting bloc. Clinton was polling well with white females, which suggests that they are likely to switch now that President Dump has rewarded them with no health care and zero interest in making sure they are paid equivalent to men for doing the same jobs. He did to them [[figuratively) what he bragged about doing on the Access Hollywood bus. Dump has completely butt plugged his core voting group but the men will stick with him until the end. I can easily see him losing a third of the support that he got from women who voted for him. He'll only have those in the suburbs and the trailer parks by this time next year.
    That is if he is still president this time next year.

Do you mean republican women? Where are you getting your stats?

Do you mean republican women? Where are you getting your stats?
    I mean women across the board even those that would publicly say they were voting for Clinton:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/u...rump.html?_r=0

I mean women across the board even those that would publicly say they were voting for Clinton:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/u...rump.html?_r=0
    You can tilt the stats all kinds of ways to get the headlines you want. Consider:

The New York Daily News suggested that America should blame white women for Mrs. Clinton’s stunning loss. [[Sixty-three percent of white men voted for Mr. Trump, with 54 percent with a college degree choosing him, along with 72 percent of white men without a college degree.)
    If you break it down to college-educated vs. non-college educated, it looks a little different. And, of course, there's the race factor.

Regarding education, it has been my experience that the vast majority of Whites with less than a college education voted for Donald Chump.

You can tilt the stats all kinds of ways to get the headlines you want. Consider:

If you break it down to college-educated vs. non-college educated, it looks a little different. And, of course, there's the race factor.

Regarding education, it has been my experience that the vast majority of Whites with less than a college education voted for Donald Chump.
    Yeah,but you would think with the first female Presidential Candidate in this century more women would have supported and voted for Clinton. The fact that they voted in large numbers for Trump impacted the outcome of the race.

It definitely did. Donald Dump offered three things as a candidate: No experience, no solutions beyond vague slogans, and unbridled disrespect to peoples of color and progressive advances that have begun to prove that diversity is achievable and fair. His voters gladly decided that dealing with the first two was worth it if he delivered on the last.

Don't buy into the "successful businessman" BS, because he runs his businesses into the dirt. He doesn't pay his contractors. He avoids taxes by writing off business losses, meaning he profits if his businesses profit but we pay if they don't. He is the opposite of what any reasonable person would want as president. But he promised to halt diversity progress and keep the shrinking majority in control by keeping others from benefiting from the American dream.

Yeah,but you would think with the first female Presidential Candidate in this century more women would have supported and voted for Clinton.
    Why? Just because she's a woman?

It may be anecdotal, but I have met a LOT of White women who are very angry that Hillary lost. The problem is that they didn't vote because they believed all the lies about her. And, women didn't put Chump over the top. It was White men. How did they achieve that? Not enough people who should have voted didn't. They stayed home.

It definitely did. Donald Dump offered three things as a candidate: No experience, no solutions beyond vague slogans, and unbridled disrespect to peoples of color and progressive advances that have begun to prove that diversity is achievable and fair. His voters gladly decided that dealing with the first two was worth it if he delivered on the last.

Don't buy into the "successful businessman" BS, because he runs his businesses into the dirt. He doesn't pay his contractors. He avoids taxes by writing off business losses, meaning he profits if his businesses profit but we pay if they don't. He is the opposite of what any reasonable person would want as president. But he promised to halt diversity progress and keep the shrinking majority in control by keeping others from benefiting from the American dream.
    Did you see the cabinet meeting he had yesterday? They all, one by one, sat there and praised Donald Chump after he commanded every one in the room speak. Not one dared tell the emperor anything he didn't want to hear. H'd probably fire them if they did, just like he blocks people on Twitter.

BTW, did you see my new thread?
    https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthrea...on-WikiTribune