[REMOVE ADS]

Unhappy The.... what was she thinking costume?

Last edited by blueskies; 01-21-2011 at 10:03 AM.

topdiva1 Guest
    Could she not see that this was not only a bad dress, but also, not her size!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    Could she not see that this was not only a bad dress, but also, not her size!!!
    I'm not in show business, but.... I think every entertainer would look sideways in the mirror before stepping out on stage!! Yikes!

This was a surprisingly good concert. Very enjoyable. Thank you Blueskies for this one!

This is even worse-wish you could see close up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXv7o...eature=related And her singing hurts my ears-when shes on shes on and when she off--aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    This is even worse-wish you could see close up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXv7o...eature=related And her singing hurts my ears-when shes on shes on and when she off--aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    A hot mess - Martha never had great taste in fashion - always questionable to say the least.

MissLish Guest
    When is she due?

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    I'm not in show business, but.... I think every entertainer would look sideways in the mirror before stepping out on stage!! Yikes!

This falls under - YOUR TOO FAT FOR THAT - you think maybe her luggage got lost and this is all she could find.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Congratulations...........triplets!

Oh my goodness. Now let us forgive Miss Martha - for this fashion don't. Was this recent???

Oh my goodness. Now let us forgive Miss Martha - for this fashion don't. Was this recent???
    I forgive you, Martha. Lord knows I've had my 'fashion faux pas".

smark21 Guest
    It's from June 2010. When I saw her at BB Kings late last summer she wisely wore a wrap over her gown. Much better.

Martha seems like Aretha-the hell with what anybody thinks!

MissLish Guest
    LOL @ luke. When I first read this threads topic, I thought it was gonna be all Ree-Ree's. LOL!

Forget the dress Wildnight was good I have only heard her do that once live when it first came out! I think she was good considering her age and other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Martha seems like Aretha-the hell with what anybody thinks!
    By George, I think you got it!

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Forget the dress Wildnight was good I have only heard her do that once live when it first came out! I think she was good considering her age and other factors.
    Yeah I like that and their version of the Jackson Five's "I Want You Back". I know Martha recorded a version too back in the 60's.

My parents and other relatives saw her perform in either the late 80's/very early 90's once.

What is this? No description in the title; just a link.....