[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue May 23, 9P-12M ET "Mary Wells Lost and Found with Harry W!

Good Day, Folks! Join me tonight for Part 2 of "Behind the Scenes at Motown/Universal" with Harry Weinger, VP of A&R at UMe. You'll hear an interview I did with Harry, unaired since the original live chat Dec 4, 2012, not long after my magical visit to the Motown Vaults at UMe in NYC with Harry and Andy Skurow [[I still have to pinch myself to believe the visit was real). My chat with Harry that you'll hear tonight is on the heels of his then new release Mary Well's "Something New...Lost and Found", which gave me a chance for it to be a Mary Well's tribute show...but I won't fool you...Harry and I chat about Mary, Motown and beyond. That's tonight...on "Nightflight", Tue May 23, 9P-12M ET on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown, webcasting at www.womr.org....see you on the radio!!! Thanks! John

PS...and you may just hear Harry answer your Motown questions!

Fantastic! I missed this the first time around. Hoping to tune in Thank you!

Sure...................