[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross in Spain / July 15th 2020

NEW EUROPEAN DATE ADDED !!

As we announced a few hours ago, DIANA ROSS is coming to SPAIN for a single concert at Festival Pedralbes on July 15th. Tickets on sale on December 20th at 10 am.

---------

Como adelantamos hace algunas horas, DIANA ROSS llega a ESPAÑA para un único concierto en el Festival Pedralbes el 15 de Julio. Entradas a la venta el 20 de diciembre a las 10:00hs.

Will she add more international tour dates? What do you think?

Diana Ross has a lovely voice for Bossa Nova
    music.
    Maybe, in Spain she'll sing "Love Child" with a Latin Rhythm.

Perhaps, Diana Ross in her lovely dramatic voice can recite in Spanish, a short lovely poem about a boy talking to his mother by Federico Garcia Lorca, "Cancion Tonta"- "Silly Song".

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Ross Fan Club View Post
    NEW EUROPEAN DATE ADDED !!

As we announced a few hours ago, DIANA ROSS is coming to SPAIN for a single concert at Festival Pedralbes on July 15th. Tickets on sale on December 20th at 10 am.

---------

Como adelantamos hace algunas horas, DIANA ROSS llega a ESPAÑA para un único concierto en el Festival Pedralbes el 15 de Julio. Entradas a la venta el 20 de diciembre a las 10:00hs.

Will she add more international tour dates? What do you think?
    I was told it would be unlikely that additional dates would be added, yet here we are with this one date in Spain. Not sure she should take on any additional dates. She already has a packed schedule for 2020.

Amazing.

Maybe she'll do a little holiday there.

I believe that as long as there are sufficient off days between concerts, not too much meeting of press demands, the company of family members and a skilled & well-appointed Papa-don't-take-no-mess Brit to act as go-between it will be a wonderful experience for all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I believe that as long as there are sufficient off days between concerts, not too much meeting of press demands, the company of family members and a skilled & well-appointed Papa-don't-take-no-mess Brit to act as go-between it will be a wonderful experience for all concerned.
    Thank you for the vote of confidence but this ever increasing schedule puts everyone under additional pressure. We will cope but it is not the stroll in the park that some people seem to think it is. I am exhausted just thinking about it.
    I do hope that will be the final date.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Thank you for the vote of confidence but this ever increasing schedule puts everyone under additional pressure. We will cope but it is not the stroll in the park that some people seem to think it is. I am exhausted just thinking about it.
    I agree with you. The current schedule seems to be very stressful, but I assume that if she added this date in Spain, she probably won't leave France, The Netherlands and some other European regions out.

I agree with you. The current schedule seems to be very stressful, but I assume that if she added this date in Spain, she probably won't leave France, The Netherlands and some other European regions out.
    I hope she leaves those Countries out until 2021. Enough is enough. She needs to stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Oh, goodness - I certainly realize that this sort of big-time showbiz sure ain't a walk in the park. Add to the usual obstacles those of crossing into varying countries and it is indeed a business, and a stressful and exhausting one at that, for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Oh, goodness - I certainly realize that this sort of big-time showbiz sure ain't a walk in the park. Add to the usual obstacles those of crossing into varying countries and it is indeed a business, and a stressful and exhausting one at that, for everyone involved.
    In addition, she is also recording the new album.

In addition, she is also recording the new album.
    That will be completed and possibly even released by the time the European jaunt takes place.