[REMOVE ADS]

A slight resemblance??

Is it just me,or does the legends[jackie wilson-nancy wilson]look somewhat alike,i know they're not related but.....just a little?

They look like they could have been brother and sister. Never occurred to me before, arr&bee.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Is it just me,or does the legends[jackie wilson-nancy wilson]look somewhat alike,i know they're not related but.....just a little?
    I'm wondering if you recently mistook a crack pipe for a cigar. I'd take one of them home to Mama but definitely not the other. It doesn't matter which; I'll let you figure out which one would make me drop my gum when he/she walks into the room.

By the nose and mouth, they look like they could be related. I met Jackie's youngest son last year who is also a singer. He is a total ringer for his dad. If I find a pic, I will post it here.

Bobby Brooks Wilson

Attachment 12867

Yeah, especially with his dad's hair and sideburns. You'd think that was him if you saw him on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Yeah, especially with his dad's hair and sideburns. You'd think that was him if you saw him on the street.
    Nice guy too who can really sing! My friend the late Al Abrams was his manager.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    i'm wondering if you recently mistook a crack pipe for a cigar. I'd take one of them home to mama but definitely not the other. It doesn't matter which; i'll let you figure out which one would make me drop my gum when he/she walks into the room.

hehehe...jerry,i ain't tryin to marry em,just an observation!!!

More look alikes-lorenz tate-clyde mcphatter...robert[squirrel]lester-carl gardner...the actor who's the oldest son on[empire]strongly resembles gene chandler[take a close look].