[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday Tammi Terrell

Gone way too soon, but not forgotten, Happy Birthday to Miss Tammi Terrell, born on April 29, 1945. I've always had a connection to Tammi as today is my birthday too, so I'm glad to be fortunate to share my birthday with a Motown performer.
    Instead of thinking of the sad times of Tammi's life today, keep it positive, give "Irresistible" or a Marvin and Tammi platter a spin and enjoy the good music she gave us! If I had to pick a favorite song or two, I would have to say "Come On and See Me" and "All I Do [[Is Think About You)".
    Happy Birthday Tammi!
    Darin

Happy Birthday Tammi!!

And you too, Darin!

Happy Birthday to Tammi Terrell and to Darin. Thanks for posting this.

I am especially proud of Tammi as she is only one of two Motown artists who were born in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to my knowledge. Tammi was born in Philadelphia, PA and Billy Eckstine was born in Pittsburgh to my knowledge. Does anyone know of any others?

Eckstine was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; a State Historical Marker is placed at 5913 Bryant St, Highland Park, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to mark the house where he grew up.

I do not know if a State Historical Marker is placed where Tammi was born, if it hasn't been perhaps it is time to place one there.
    Last edited by woodward; 04-29-2017 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Add information

Happy Birthday Tammi, what a talent and what a great album Irresistable is plus the three great albums with Marvin.

Happy Birthday Tammi and Darin!

http://www.udiscovermusic.com/storie...a-e68acd7c92ab

Interesting comment on 'What You Gave Me' & 'The Onion Song' . Would this be more to Valerie's liking?

Happy Birthday to Tammi Terrell !!
    I will never forget the time I listen to "United".

Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone!

Happy birthday to Tammi and Darin!