[REMOVE ADS]

Thank you, thank you, thank you Harry Weinger

This is not Motown / Soul related but I don't know how else to reach Harry.

I want to express my deep thanks to Harry Weinger and his crew for the absolutely beautiful 6 LP boxed set Ella Fitzgerald Sings the George and Ira Gershwin Songbooks released last week in celebration of Ella Fitzgerald's 100th birthday. I received this today and am gobsmacked.

I have been a devoted Ella fan for longer than I've been a Motown fan and there are simply no words to express how wonderful this set is. This is THE absolute pinnacle of modern American music, my favorite Ella album by far [[I have every version of it back to the original 1959 boxed sets) and without question the ultimate "desert island" album. I never ever thought I would see this on LP again, and especially opening up a NEW boxed set like this.

Its hard for us fans to get in touch with the people who bring us this magic, so I hope this message finds you Harry. Please share it with everyone on the project.

P.S. I see its sold out. I have faith in music consumers again! They know good stuff!
    Last edited by thanxal; 04-27-2017 at 12:29 PM.