[REMOVE ADS]

Thank You....Andy Skurow, Kevin Reeves, George Solomon, and Harry Weinger

...............what more can I say ....

That's pretty much all you have to say.

For these projects, we are the luckiest people.....

Thanks guys, you are awesome.

agree 1000%

Thank you to Harry, Andy, George, Kevin all everyone at UMe/Motown for their work.

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Absolute appreciation for these guys sticking with this project and delivering the goods. Everything about it is so well done!

I'm so happy to have my copy of the deluxe edition of Supremes A Go-Go. I was beginning to feel that UMe had forgotten about the "Hitsville" era of Motown Records. Thanks again to Harry, Andy, George, Kevin [[and Diana, Mary & Flo). Hope there will be more to come.

Harry, Andy, George & Kevin,
    I'm speechless. Every new expanded edition just keep out doing the last one. It's going to be hard to top this one with H/D/H. And to think there was still more left off this one.

Having grown up alongside Motown as a young teen in the mid-1960's, each and every Motown album was a thrill beyond compare. Who ever dreamed that the reissue of those same albums would again be such a thrill today -- some 50+ years later! Heartfelt thanks to Harry, Andy, George, and Kevin for keeping classic Motown alive -- AND for making The Motown Sound sound better than ever!

Yes, thanks guys! I imagine it was so hard working on these releases and then having to wait so long for them to finally come out, it has to feel good finally having your work out there for all of us to hear!

Thank you Andy Skurow, Kevin Reeves, George Solomon, and Harry Weinger for all the hard work and effort to ensure the music and the legacy is kept alive and not forgotten. It is much appreciated. You guys rock!