[REMOVE ADS]

T-Minus 7 days until A Go Go

More love for Supremes A Go Go here. Just one week left.

Scheduling off work early next Friday to meet Mr. Postman. Please Mr. Postman, deliver the music, the sooner, the better!

It was up to #38 on Amazon's R&B sales rank, but at #48 today. For a pre-order, that's pretty good. Pretty, pretty good.

thanxal, I love that you're taking time off work to receive the delivery!! You must want this so bad! [[Don't blame you though!!! )

Haha... I just saw you tagged this thread "impatient"... nice one

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    thanxal, I love that you're taking time off work to receive the delivery!! You must want this so bad! [[Don't blame you though!!! )
    It's a great excuse to leave work early. [[I have flexible work hours, so its not like I'm an Apple geek standing in line. Oh wait, I've done that too. Nevermind!)

Taking the day off on 4/28 to be home waiting for my postwoman to deliver my setS of "A' Go-Go: EE." Very excited about getting this next release! Glad to know others are, too!
    Last edited by danman869; 04-21-2017 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Adding a clarification