[REMOVE ADS]

'Diana & Marvin' LP repressing

Yes, that's been out for a while, both as part of the Marvin Gaye 1971-1981 vinyl box set as well as on its own. It's nice that they used the original cover art, with the split cover.

I noticed this 50th Anniversary repressing of This Old Heart of Mine by the Isley Brothers from the www.dustygroove.com web site.

Isley Brothers
    This Old Heart Of Mine [[50th anniversary – 180 gram pressing)
    Tamla, 1966. New Copy [[reissue)
    LP...$13.99 24.9

I was unaware of this being pressed. Can anyone define what 180 gram represents?
    Last edited by woodward; 04-20-2017 at 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    I noticed this 50th Anniversary repressing of This Old Heart of Mine by the Isley Brothers from the www.dustygroove.com web site.

Isley Brothers
    This Old Heart Of Mine [[50th anniversary – 180 gram pressing)
    Tamla, 1966. New Copy [[reissue)
    LP...$13.99 24.9

I was unaware of this being pressed. Can anyone define what 180 gram represents?
    180gram is the weight of the vinyl. Its thicker and heavier. Heavier than original Motown discs. I forget what the gram weight on most of their pressings was.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    180gram is the weight of the vinyl. Its thicker and heavier. Heavier than original Motown discs. I forget what the gram weight on most of their pressings was.
    Thank you. I am not used to such modern day technology; only the technology in the past. Fantastic.