[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    These places are treatments for drugs and alcohol. She was treated for alcohol not drugs! And where Is her mental illness you claimed she had?

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    These places are treatments for drugs and alcohol. She was treated for alcohol not drugs! And where Is her mental illness you claimed she had?
    An inability to acknowledge him?!!

It really is sad that there are these so called Supremes fans that hate the lead singer. That is really weird to me. They are so upset that back ground singe Mary Wilson never had a successful solo career so they hate on Diana Ross! I really do feel sorry for them. I guess it makes them feel better to put down and talk bad about Diana. But history does not take away her great solo career.
    You hit the nail right on the head! Logically speaking, most of us simply ignore threads that pertain to subjects we are not interested in... but obviously logic does not pertain to the polluters here. It's regrettable that the moderator of the forum allows it to go on. ANYHOO - brava to Diana Ross for yet another career win. PS: The 'ignore' option here helps keep the polluters at bay.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 04-21-2017 at 08:28 PM.

endlesslove Guest
    It really is sad that there are these so called Supremes fans that hate the lead singer. That is really weird to me. They are so upset that back ground singe Mary Wilson never had a successful solo career so they hate on Diana Ross! I really do feel sorry for them. I guess it makes them feel better to put down and talk bad about Diana. But history does not take away her great solo career.
    Now I understand. Certain haters act like fans to turn people off to Diana Ross. I just figured it out. You make everything a bad joke. When she plays a venue the size of a high school auditorium you say Diana Ross' sold out triumph to mock her.

Many people are inspired by Diana Ross beating drugs and alcohol and the haters want to take that away from her so just be quiet!

Diana Ross was treated for drug addiction to painkillers.

endlesslove Guest
    December she checked into a psychiatric ward at Century City Hospital in Los Angeles.

endlesslove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    You hit the nail right on the head! Logically speaking, most of us simply ignore threads that pertain to subjects we are not interested in... but obviously logic does not pertain to the polluters here. It's regrettable that the moderator of the forum allows it to go on. ANYHOO - brava to Diana Ross for yet another career win. PS: The 'ignore' option here helps keep the polluters at bay.
    Yes, please put certain individuals on ignore until they are banned! Why the moderator allows this behavior is beyond me.

mpn1jco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Diana Ross was treated for drug addiction to painkillers.
    It is well known and documented that Ross has battled addiction and mental health issues. It is 2017 not 1947 and the public does not judge someone for these issues anymore. Unfortunately, Ross has fans that do not care for mention of her problems.

mpn1jco Guest
    Sadly Ross is no longer a top touring attraction and plays venues that would be considered beneath her standards in the past. However, some Ross is better than no Ross.

Good advice. I will not entertain these haters any longer.

Most drug and alcohol treatment facilities also treat psychiatric issues

endlesslove Guest
    I lurked in the forum because I could not deal with lunacy and games. Enjoy the forum by putting these people on ignore!

mpn1jco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endlesslove View Post
    I lurked in the forum because I could not deal with lunacy and games. Enjoy the forum by putting these people on ignore!

Thanks. I never put so many ignore in one sitting before! I will not tolerate this unacceptable behavior any longer!

Vgalindo, here it is courtesy of Endlesslove:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz4ew1rt1BM

My God...

Ross must really be something special to get a bunch of old folks this riled up after 60 years in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    My God...

Ross must really be something special to get a bunch of old folks this riled up after 60 years in the business.
    Well that she certainly is! After all, President Obama awarded Diana with the Presidential Medal of Freedom!
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 04-23-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Good for you - a wise decision. This forum becomes so much more interesting without their input.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    My God...

Lololololol isnt that the truth. Those old folks you talk about swim in a sewer of negativitty. Sad, real real sad.

have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Lololololol isnt that the truth. Those old folks you talk about swim in a sewer of negativitty. Sad, real real sad.

have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.

Roberta
    Always good to see you posting, Ms. Roberta, and I hope you to have a wonderful day

Always good to see you posting, Ms. Roberta, and I hope you to have a wonderful day
    ThNk you my dear for your real kind words.

Fondly,

Roberta

Fondly,

Roberta
    I agree with PeaceNHarmony, Roberta always good to see and read your posts. Have a beautiful blessed day.

Maybe it is just me, but when I go to a post, I hope to read about the post topic, not complimenting or degrading another poster.

... on a more positive note, Diana is following The Dance Theatre of Harlem, one of the arts groups that make City Center their home. How cool is that?
    I met Alvin Ailey back in 1986 before he died of AIDS. My girlfriend and I were down by the Minskoff Theater and he was going on his lunch break. Nice man.

[QUOTE=vgalindo;382119]
    I have great respect for Diana Ross. because she is a survivor. She has battled mental illness, drug addiction, and alcoholism. She lost it all
    Wow you really do have a problem with Diana Ross. Does it really make you feel better to say these lies about her? When did she battle mental illness and drug addiction? She is still a superstar legend. And she still gets rave reviews for shows. People can not believe how good her voice still is. I have read many reviews on how good her voice is. And I have seen her recently and the whole audience was mesmerized by her voice. So stop the hate! Why do you call your self endlesslove after one of her biggest hits? You are too funny!
    No one is lying on Diana Ross. Here is an article detailing her mental illness and problems with drugs and alcohol. Her kids had to put her in these places. I know for you it may take 5 articles or such to believe it, but you can start here:

endlesslove Guest
    When people lie about the numbers it makes people think the show is sold out when it isn't and then it is guarantees people won't support the show because they think it is sold out. Satan wears a red dress!. Hi Bluebrock and PeaceandHarmony!

It was pretty bad Vgalino:

DIANA ROSS TURNS TO RICHARD PRYOR TO HELP HER BEAT DRUGS

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...er-beat-drugs/

When people lie about the numbers it makes people think the show is sold out when it isn't and then it is guarantees people won't support the show because they think it is sold out. Satan wears a red dress!. Hi Bluebrock and PeaceandHarmony!
    Satan also tells the truth.........with a lie!

endlesslove Guest

Fondly,

Roberta
    I disagree
    Last edited by endlesslove; 04-24-2017 at 12:03 AM.

When it was time for Bluebrock to produce you kept making excuses after excuses. The blood of Christ stopped him I suppose. I can deal with fraud but using the LORD'S name in vain I cannot. You are the lowest form of scum of that crawls this earth. If this gets me banned then I AM PROUD!
    He really should not take the Lord's name in vain, even if he is not a true believer. It is insulting to true Christians just as making fun of Muhammad - Prophet of Islam insulting to the followers of Islam.

I also find it most unfortunate that a forum dedicated to soul music, an American art form created by the country's Black population, would allow posters to be disrespectful of Black women.

I also find it most unfortunate that a forum dedicated to soul music, an American art form created by the country's Black population, would allow posters to be disrespectful of Black women.
    I am Black PeaceNHarmony and have been so since birth!

When it was time for Bluebrock to produce you kept making excuses after excuses. The blood of Christ stopped him I suppose. I can deal with fraud but using the LORD'S name in vain I cannot. You are the lowest form of scum of that crawls this earth. If this gets me banned then I AM PROUD!
    You leave Bluebrock alone hes a real respected member of the s here forum and you are nothing but trouble. To get you banned would mean I care about you but I dont. Now crawl back into the serpents pit where you belong.

""Do not be angry, my lord," Aaron answered. "You know how prone these people are to evil.""
    Exodus 32:22

You leave Bluebrock alone hes a real respected member of the s here forum and you are nothing but trouble. To get you banned would mean I care about you but I dont. Now crawl back into the serpents pit where you belong.

""Do not be angry, my lord," Aaron answered. "You know how prone these people are to evil.""
    Great one, Ms. Roberta. Perfect retort. Who in charge here allows posters to call women names? And repeating my prior quote, who dare insult Black women on a forum dedicated to soul music? From here on, add them to your ignore list. And remember that you are honored and valued by most of us here!

Great one, Ms. Roberta. Perfect retort. Who in charge here allows posters to call women names? And repeating my prior quote, who dare insult Black women on a forum dedicated to soul music? From here on, add them to your ignore list. And remember that you are honored and valued by most of us here!
    Thank you my dear. Ignore list updated.

yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

I'm always impressed with the extreme and useless hostility by north american Supremes's fans towards Diana Ross.

I think it's sad and disgusting.

It doesn't really matter if she is or not a top grossing touring performer nowdays. This is not important. She already left her mark in the music industry and enlighted millions of people's lives with her music and her voice. Diana Ross changed the music industry.

The biggest names of pop music always mentions her name - Diana Ross - as their inspiration, from Michael Jackson to Beyoncé. No amount of hating can change that.

She does not need the money and is not interested in selling herself for publicity, so she maintains a low profile career. She is a 73 years old lady.

She raised a beautiful family and had a very well lived life, and still found time to build a tremendous career, something coward and anonymous haters in the internet can only dream of. And if at a extremely brief period she struggled with depression and addiction, she got over it and started over. It's not a character flaw to be vulnerable or to have personal problems. Actually, I think this period was probably one of the most important and richest ones in her life... J. Randy Taraborelli speaks beautifully about this phase in her life in the most recent biography he wrote about her. It was the time when she got fully aware of the superficiality and efemerity of the music business and how it can damage one's performer soul and spirit.

People should respect our icons and have the maturity to engage in adult conversations.

I think it's ironic some people who clearly don't like her but can't help themselves and continues to talk about her all the time. Go seek a psychologyst and stop hating...

When I first came into this forum, I thought it would be a healthy place to discuss Diana and other Motown stuff. I was deeply mistaken.
    Last edited by Nitro2015; 04-23-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Honestly, "impressed" isn't the word I'd use. Seeing this stuff *depresses* the hell out of me.

Thank you Nitro2015. Beautifully said!

endlesslove Guest
    http://diana-ross.freeforums.net/thr...er-near?page=4

Roberta when is Bluebrock's book going to be published?

endlesslove Guest
    http://diana-ross.freeforums.net/thr...er-near?page=4[URL]http://Diana

Roberta when is Bluebrock's book going to be published?

endlesslove Guest

Robert I don't think you belong in a serpent's pit and I don't think you should say you belong there, but if you continue to make a mockery of religion you may find yourself there. Your posts depress the hell out of me.

http://diana-ross.freeforums.net/thr...ertime?page=19
    Last edited by endlesslove; 04-24-2017 at 12:13 AM.

endlesslove Guest
    I am a black woman. Please do not exploit black women to suit your purposes. Thanks in advance.

I have updated my ignore list!

http://diana-ross.freeforums.net/thr...et-corner-near
    Last edited by endlesslove; 04-24-2017 at 12:17 AM.

mpn1jco Guest

Robert please stop making a mockery of the Christian religion. I find your posts offensive and downright wrong. We can fight all day and night about Ross but abusing the Christian religion is just evil. Stick to Ross.
    Last edited by mpn1jco; 04-24-2017 at 12:29 AM.

mpn1jco Guest
    Don't go there. What you are doing is wrong, very wrong. I am a black male. Stop it!
    Last edited by mpn1jco; 04-24-2017 at 12:27 AM.

mpn1jco Guest
    [QUOTE=marv2;382436]

No one is lying on Diana Ross. Here is an article detailing her mental illness and problems with drugs and alcohol. Her kids had to put her in these places. I know for you it may take 5 articles or such to believe it, but you can start here:

Thanks. You can always be counted on for clarity and intelligence and maturity. This forum needs more people like you!

Quote Originally Posted by mpn1jco View Post
    Robert please stop making a mockery of the Christian religion. I find your posts offensive and downright wrong. We can fight all day and night about Ross but abusing the Christian religion is just evil. Stick to Ross.
    He also assumes that every member of this forum practices Christianity.

mpn1jco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    He also assumes that every member of this forum practices Christianity.
    His posts are pure evil plain and simple. O.K., we fight about who should have sang lead on Baby Love and Where Did Our Love Go, but to take God's name in vain and subject it to ridicule is a line I would never cross.

Tonight's the night! Opening night of Diana Ross' 5-day engagement at New York City Center Theatre!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro2015 View Post
    I'm always impressed with the extreme and useless hostility by north american Supremes's fans towards Diana Ross.

I think it's sad and disgusting.

It doesn't really matter if she is or not a top grossing touring performer nowdays. This is not important. She already left her mark in the music industry and enlighted millions of people's lives with her music and her voice. Diana Ross changed the music industry.

The biggest names of pop music always mentions her name - Diana Ross - as their inspiration, from Michael Jackson to Beyoncé. No amount of hating can change that.

She does not need the money and is not interested in selling herself for publicity, so she maintains a low profile career. She is a 73 years old lady.

She raised a beautiful family and had a very well lived life, and still found time to build a tremendous career, something coward and anonymous haters in the internet can only dream of. And if at a extremely brief period she struggled with depression and addiction, she got over it and started over. It's not a character flaw to be vulnerable or to have personal problems. Actually, I think this period was probably one of the most important and richest ones in her life... J. Randy Taraborelli speaks beautifully about this phase in her life in the most recent biography he wrote about her. It was the time when she got fully aware of the superficiality and efemerity of the music business and how it can damage one's performer soul and spirit.

People should respect our icons and have the maturity to engage in adult conversations.

I think it's ironic some people who clearly don't like her but can't help themselves and continues to talk about her all the time. Go seek a psychologyst and stop hating...

When I first came into this forum, I thought it would be a healthy place to discuss Diana and other Motown stuff. I was deeply mistaken.
    This is still largely a healthy place to discuss Diana and other Motown music, so I encourage you to not abandon ship; just see what posters you find abusive and add them to your 'ignore' list; that helps considerably. I personally look forward to your posts and opinions.

Okay, normally I would delete this thread, but I'm going to leave this up for a while so some of you can reflect on your bullshit behavior. Perhaps read Nitro2015's post for a peek at sanity. Those of you that like to roil the waters here take note. You're on thin ice with me. I really don't like banning members, but I've done it before.

I agree wholeheartedly with Nitro's eloquent words. I find a lot of what's been discussed in this thread as utterly disturbing and sordid. And has no place on these boards.