[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I have been paying attention to the radio recently and the only Jimmy Ruffin song they EVER seem to play is "What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted?"... oh, that and "Hold On To My Love". I don't know about you but this frustrates me endlessly!! Why not play the equally-excellent follow-ups "I've Passed This Way Before" and "Gonna Give Her All The Love I've Got" [[both of which were Top 30 hits here in the UK) for a change?

*sigh*

Maybe I'm just listening to the wrong radio stations... LOL
    I totally agree! I love the Sixties station on XM. They do play a lot of songs you don’t hear elsewhere but “Brokenhearted” is the only Jimmy Ruffin song I ever hear there. “Gonna Give Her” is one of my very favorite Motown recordings; it deserves more airplay.

Quote Originally Posted by mowest View Post
    I totally agree! I love the Sixties station on XM. They do play a lot of songs you don’t hear elsewhere but “Brokenhearted” is the only Jimmy Ruffin song I ever hear there. “Gonna Give Her” is one of my very favorite Motown recordings; it deserves more airplay.
    Yes indeed, mowest. I love that song. Such a contrast to "Brokenhearted" but just as good in every way.

I've been listening to Magic's digital radio station "Magic Soul" quite a lot recently. It's really quite good; they play all the songs you'd expect [[all the classics) but some you don't. I mean, I was so shocked when I heard Edwin Starr's "Stop Her On Sight" and The Supremes' "Bad Weather" playing!!! [[Two of my favourite Motown songs, playing on a national radio station!!!)

They even have this "Magic Soul vault" section in which the presenter picks out some rarer songs, like album tracks or B-Sides that don't get played enough. Unfortunately the concept kinda fell apart for me when they "dug through the vault" and played two Billboard #1s in a row, The Supremes' "Love Child" and Eddie Kendricks' "Keep On Truckin'"... *sigh again*

LOL

Yes indeed, mowest. I love that song. Such a contrast to "Brokenhearted" but just as good in every way.

I've been listening to Magic's digital radio station "Magic Soul" quite a lot recently. It's really quite good; they play all the songs you'd expect [[all the classics) but some you don't. I mean, I was so shocked when I heard Edwin Starr's "Stop Her On Sight" and The Supremes' "Bad Weather" playing!!! [[Two of my favourite Motown songs, playing on a national radio station!!!)

They even have this "Magic Soul vault" section in which the presenter picks out some rarer songs, like album tracks or B-Sides that don't get played enough. Unfortunately the concept kinda fell apart for me when they "dug through the vault" and played two Billboard #1s in a row, The Supremes' "Love Child" and Eddie Kendricks' "Keep On Truckin'"... *sigh again*

LOL
    Tom, as much as I Iove Jimmy Ruffin's "....Brokenhearted" -- which, to me, is one of the prettiest records Motown ever released -- I would love to hear the oldies stations devoting some much-deserved and long-over-due attention to Jimmy's "As Long As There Is L-O-V-E [[Love)", as well as "Maria" and "Living In A World I Created For Myself" -- all Motown masterpieces by Jimmy Ruffin and The Andantes.

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Tom, as much as I Iove Jimmy Ruffin's "....Brokenhearted" -- which, to me, is one of the prettiest records Motown ever released -- I would love to hear the oldies stations devoting some much-deserved and long-over-due attention to Jimmy's "As Long As There Is L-O-V-E [[Love)", as well as "Maria" and "Living In A World I Created For Myself" -- all Motown masterpieces by Jimmy Ruffin and The Andantes.
    I totally agree Gary! I love "What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted?" but it just gets a bit boring when you play it over and over again. If radio stations played follow-ups by so-called "one-hit wonders" they could nearly double their playlist. [[Sorta?)

Oh, and "Living In A World I Created For Myself" has to be one of Jimmy's best vocal performances ever. And The Andantes too. What a heavenly combination, Jimmy and The Andantes!! Also, one of my latest favourites by Jimmy is "Let's Say Goodbye Tomorrow", which is just achingly beautiful!

I still think Jimmy Ruffin's "Maria [[You Were the Only One)" would have been a big hit if given the airplay.

"As Long As There Is Love" is my fav Jimmy Ruffin cut. I first heard it on the radio back in the 90s. Such a great song.

3. Reach Out I'll Be There-Diana Ross. One of her best vocals, patterned after ANMHE[/QUOTE]

I don't know why the mix was sooooo muddy. She sings it brilliantly, but the overall record lacked a crispness and "clearness" that was needed for this song to succeed.

The Ross-less Supremes hit Top 10 with "Up the Ladder to the Roof", perhaps to the thanks of high profile appearances on Ed Sullivan and the Smokey Robinson Special. Their follow-up, "Everybody's Got the Right to Love", didn't make the Top 20, even with the benefit of performances on Glenn Campbell and Andy Williams.

So what happened?

I think where "Ladder" was uptempo and glorious in harmony, "Everybody" was to slow? Too churchy? Too much like "Someday We'll Be Together"? I dunno.

Interestingly, was this the first Supremes single NOT recorded at Studio A? I believe this was recorded at Golden World.

EVERYBODYS GOT THE RIGHT was more a Dean Martin type of song. good lp cut nut not a single. didn't even have the Motown feel. but Jean and the ladies show some good vocals. I would have went with Life Beats or any other track other than this one

I'm listening to "Everybody's Got The Right To Love" for the first time right now. It's really quite fantastic!

You're right, Mary, it is slower and less upbeat than "Up The Ladder To The Roof"... maybe not quite smash hit material.

Quote Originally Posted by mowest View Post
    I'm interested to know... is "What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted?" actually anyone's favourite Jimmy Ruffin song? Of course I do love it... it's beautiful and poignant but I'm just not a massive fan of depressing songs... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    The Ross-less Supremes hit Top 10 with "Up the Ladder to the Roof", perhaps to the thanks of high profile appearances on Ed Sullivan and the Smokey Robinson Special. Their follow-up, "Everybody's Got the Right to Love", didn't make the Top 20, even with the benefit of performances on Glenn Campbell and Andy Williams.

So what happened?

I think where "Ladder" was uptempo and glorious in harmony, "Everybody" was to slow? Too churchy? Too much like "Someday We'll Be Together"? I dunno.

Interestingly, was this the first Supremes single NOT recorded at Studio A? I believe this was recorded at Golden World.
    Jean's vocal on "Everybody's Got the Right to Love" is so beautiful to me. I love this song for her voice alone. But other than that nothing about this song ever sounded like a hit to me and I always question the decision to follow up "Ladder" with it. I would have gone with either "I Got Hurt" or "But I Love You More". Even though I don't care for the song, I might have even given "Baby, Baby" a chance. I just don't hear a hit when I listen to "Everybody's Got the Right to Love".

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Jean's vocal on "Everybody's Got the Right to Love" is so beautiful to me. I love this song for her voice alone. But other than that nothing about this song ever sounded like a hit to me and I always question the decision to follow up "Ladder" with it. I would have gone with either "I Got Hurt" or "But I Love You More". Even though I don't care for the song, I might have even given "Baby, Baby" a chance. I just don't hear a hit when I listen to "Everybody's Got the Right to Love".
    love But I Love You More

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    love But I Love You More
    Me too David.

love But I Love You More
    There is also a brilliant version by The Blackberries, and Blackberry Sherlie Matthews actually wrote the song!

EVERYBODYS GOT THE RIGHT was more a Dean Martin type of song. good lp cut nut not a single. didn't even have the Motown feel. but Jean and the ladies show some good vocals. I would have went with Life Beats or any other track other than this one
    I think I would have gone with "Life Beats" also but I don't think it was recorded at the time of Right On's release. I had "Life Beats" on a bootleg a couple years before it's official release and I gave it one or two listens and passed on it. When it made it onto the 70s Anthology it was like I heard it for the first time. That's a damn good song.

There is also a brilliant version by The Blackberries, and Blackberry Sherlie Matthews actually wrote the song!
    Tom I didn't care for the Blackberries version. It's not bad but it pales in comparison to the Supremes IMO.

What about David Ruffin's Heavy Love should Have been bigger than what it was, but personally I would have followed Walk Away From Love with Statue of A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by McMotown View Post
    What about David Ruffin's Heavy Love should Have been bigger than what it was, but personally I would have followed Walk Away From Love with Statue of A Fool.
    Yes indeed, McMotown [[and may I say what a fantastic name that is too!), I ABSOLUTELY ADORE David's "Heavy Love"... it's similar enough to and practically as good as "Walk Away From Love" and it even has that "The Hustle" feel about it. Fantastic!

Tom I didn't care for the Blackberries version. It's not bad but it pales in comparison to the Supremes IMO.
    Oh, from what I remember The Blackberries version was quite nice. I think I prefer The Supremes version though, too, RanRan.

Thanks Tom.
    The Spinners 'It's A Shame' I thought it was followed by 'Together We Can Make Such Sweet Music' or am I wrong. However love that track anyway.

Thanks Tom.
    The Spinners 'It's A Shame' I thought it was followed by 'Together We Can Make Such Sweet Music' or am I wrong. However love that track anyway.
    You're welcome McMotown! Actually I believe the fantastic "It's A Shame" was followed by the great "We'll Have It Made", on which G.C. Cameron is just brilliant. Sadly it wasn't much of a hit, especially compared to "It's A Shame", and The Spinners left Motown shortly after its release. "Together We Can Make Such Sweet Music" was, however, released as the B-Side of "Its A Shame", so it was a follow-up of sorts!!!

BUT, in 1973, Motown released a 'remixed' version of "Together We Can Make Such Sweet Music" [[as The Spinners were having a lot of success at Atlantic at this time) but it wasn't a very big hit either. Anyway, you're right, McMotown, the song [[in all its versions!) is great.
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 04-24-2017 at 09:41 AM.

I think I would have gone with "Life Beats" also but I don't think it was recorded at the time of Right On's release. I had "Life Beats" on a bootleg a couple years before it's official release and I gave it one or two listens and passed on it. When it made it onto the 70s Anthology it was like I heard it for the first time. That's a damn good song.
    Life Beats was scheduled to be The 'New' Supremes' first single release.

Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers follow up the sublime I Am Your Man should have been a great hit

"Heavy Love" sounded too much like "Walk Away" and IMO it just wasn't as good. I think it's the chorus that I don't care for. "Statue of a Fool" could have been big if promoted heavily. It's such a great cut.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_raven View Post
    Life Beats was scheduled to be The 'New' Supremes' first single release.
    Really? DFTMC has the song being completed in August of 1970 so that's why I didn't choose it. If the song was actually ready to go in time to be a follow up to "Ladder" then it gets my vote.

Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers follow up the sublime I Am Your Man should have been a great hit
    Bobby tears that song up. I love it.

"Heavy Love" sounded too much like "Walk Away" and IMO it just wasn't as good. I think it's the chorus that I don't care for. "Statue of a Fool" could have been big if promoted heavily. It's such a great cut.
    Oh no! I just adore "Heavy Love"... admittedly it's got a sort of broken rhythm and it's probably not as good a song as "Walk Away" but I really do like it very much. I love David's vocal and I like how it builds up and gets a little [[just a little) funky towards the end.

Also, I think it was a good choice to follow-up with; I don't think "Statue Of A Fool" [[as a slow ballad) would have been successful following-up "Walk Away". Although all are excellent, the oriental-sounding "Wild Honey" is too different and "Who I Am" doesnt sound like a hit to me. "Heavy Love" was the best song to follow-up with IMO.

Then again I do love the song to bits so I'm slightly biased. Slightly.

While we're on this topic, why weren't "Everything's Coming Up Love" and "On And Off" huge "Walk Away"-sized hits? Soulful-Disco-Motown perfection in my opinion!!!

Really? DFTMC has the song being completed in August of 1970 so that's why I didn't choose it. If the song was actually ready to go in time to be a follow up to "Ladder" then it gets my vote.
    The single version appears on TCMS 1970

"Track recorded December 18, 1969; Background vocals and demo lead vocal recorded December 23; Strings added January 4, 1970; Lead vocal recorded January 15, 1970
    Scheduled for Motown M 1162 A

Oh no! I just adore "Heavy Love"... admittedly it's got a sort of broken rhythm and it's probably not as good a song as "Walk Away" but I really do like it very much. I love David's vocal and I like how it builds up and gets a little [[just a little) funky towards the end.

Also, I think it was a good choice to follow-up with; I don't think "Statue Of A Fool" [[as a slow ballad) would have been successful following-up "Walk Away". Although all are excellent, the oriental-sounding "Wild Honey" is too different and "Who I Am" doesnt sound like a hit to me. "Heavy Love" was the best song to follow-up with IMO.

Then again I do love the song to bits so I'm slightly biased. Slightly.
    Actually it probably made sense to follow up "Walk" with "Heavy" for the reasons you mention. "Statue" is a fantastic song but it only would have worked following "Walk" if Motown put in maximum work to promote it. There's no reason why it shouldn't have been Song of the Year material. It's just an all around great song.

While we're on this topic, why weren't "Everything's Coming Up Love" and "On And Off" huge "Walk Away"-sized hits? Soulful-Disco-Motown perfection in my opinion!!!
    I'm not a fan of "Everything's" but I like "On and Off". I don't think it has what it takes to be as big as "Walk Away" but it could have been a sizable hit. It's a very good song.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_raven View Post
    The single version appears on TCMS 1970

"Track recorded December 18, 1969; Background vocals and demo lead vocal recorded December 23; Strings added January 4, 1970; Lead vocal recorded January 15, 1970
    Scheduled for Motown M 1162 A
    Thanks Johnny. So I'll amend my original comment on a follow up to "Ladder" and give my vote to "Life Beats". I think "Ladder" is a better first single [[but not a better overall song) but "Life Beats" could have followed it and had a better showing than "Everybody's Got the Right to Love".

Thanks Johnny. So I'll amend my original comment on a follow up to "Ladder" and give my vote to "Life Beats". I think "Ladder" is a better first single [[but not a better overall song) but "Life Beats" could have followed it and had a better showing than "Everybody's Got the Right to Love".
    I completely concur!

Actually it probably made sense to follow up "Walk" with "Heavy" for the reasons you mention. "Statue" is a fantastic song but it only would have worked following "Walk" if Motown put in maximum work to promote it. There's no reason why it shouldn't have been Song of the Year material. It's just an all around great song.
    RanRan if only Motown had promoted 'Statue' to the maximum. It's probably my all time favourite David Ruffin track. However I still love 'everything' , 'on and off' and 'Heavy Love'.

Here's another one that I feel should've been a bigger hit: The Miracles' "I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying". I love the similarities it shared with their previous hit, "Mickey's Monkey", and yet the song only made #35 on the Billboard chart. And who among us hasn't felt the need to "Dance To Keep From Crying"?

I'm not a fan of "Everything's" but I like "On and Off". I don't think it has what it takes to be as big as "Walk Away" but it could have been a sizable hit. It's a very good song.
    Mmm, yes it is! "On And Off" should have been a substantial hit in my opinion! "Walk Away From Love" probably sounds most like a big hit, however. "Everything's Coming Up Love" is fantastic but maybe not hit material. What do you think of "Let's Get Into Something", RanRan? Because [[you'll never believe it...) I love it! It's catchy and has really grown on me; maybe that one should have been a single. BTW I have yet to fall in love with "Statue Of A Fool"... might have something to do it originally being a cringy country song!!!
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 04-25-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Mmm, yes it is! "On And Off" should have been a substantial hit in my opinion! "Walk Away From Love" probably sounds most like a big hit, however. "Everything's Coming Up Love" is fantastic but maybe not hit material. What do you think of "Let's Get Into Something", RanRan? Because [[you'll never believe it...) I love it! It's catchy has really grown on me; maybe that one should have been a single. BTW I have yet to fall in love with "Statue Of A Fool"... might have something to do it originally being a cringey country song!!!
    Come on Tom don't think about that just listen to David singing Statue a few more times. I admit 'let's get into something' has grown on me to. I'm still on the fence with 'rode by the place' . Any views on Discover Me.

Mmm, yes it is! "On And Off" should have been a substantial hit in my opinion! "Walk Away From Love" probably sounds most like a big hit, however. "Everything's Coming Up Love" is fantastic but maybe not hit material. What do you think of "Let's Get Into Something", RanRan? Because [[you'll never believe it...) I love it! It's catchy has really grown on me; maybe that one should have been a single. BTW I have yet to fall in love with "Statue Of A Fool"... might have something to do it originally being a cringey country song!!!
    I love "Let's Get Into Something" and I would give it a vote for hit single potential. I love country music so "Statue of a Fool" by David Ruffin or Jack Greene is still right up my alley. But no version tops David's in my book.

Come on Tom don't think about that just listen to David singing Statue a few more times. I admit 'let's get into something' has grown on me to. I'm still on the fence with 'rode by the place' . Any views on Discover Me.
    "Discover Me" is great too.

Hehe, yes, McMotown, I try not too! I'm not a massive fan of the song as yet but I have started listening to it and hopefully it will grow on me, just like "Let's Get Into Something" did! "Rode By The Place" is really very excellent, it too is a grower, and something of a Northern Soul favourite. "Discover Me" is nice as well, with those angelic backing vocals from Faith, Hope & Charity.
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 04-25-2017 at 01:42 PM.

I love "Let's Get Into Something" and I would give it a vote for hit single potential. I love country music so "Statue of a Fool" by David Ruffin or Jack Greene is still right up my alley. But no version tops David's in my book.
    Yes indeed, RanRan, "Let's Get Into Something" has a great, catchy hook! Another should-have-been-hit. I don't think it was even released as a single [[not even a B-Side) so there you go!!

Wow, RanRan, you like country music? That's interesting. May I ask why?

I'm not a fan of country, I have to say, it's a bit cringy and soulless for me. Of course Van McCoy's string-laden discofied do-over of "Statue" on top of David's soulFUL vocals mean that the song's country origin is barely recognisable.

Yes indeed, RanRan, "Let's Get Into Something" has a great, catchy hook! Another should-have-been-hit. I don't think it was even released as a single [[not even a B-Side) so there you go!!

Wow, RanRan, you like country music? That's interesting. May I ask why?

I'm not a fan of country, I have to say, it's a bit cringy and soulless for me. Of course Van McCoy's string-laden discofied do-over of "Statue" on top of David's soulFUL vocals mean that the song's country origin is barely recognisable.
    I grew up on country music. My family always had an eclectic taste in music. My grandparents are from the south so when they were growing up, aside from the gospel and blues they heard, country western music was something that was heavy on the radio. My grandmother loved it and interestingly she had the opportunity to sing at the Grand Ole Opry as an adult. [[She turned it down as she was afraid that a professional singing career of any kind would hinder her raising her children.) A lot of southern Black folks dig country. I myself frequently refer to it as white folks blues. I don't think of it as any less soulful than any other genre of music. But I guess it aint for everybody.

I grew up on country music. My family always had an eclectic taste in music. My grandparents are from the south so when they were growing up, aside from the gospel and blues they heard, country western music was something that was heavy on the radio. My grandmother loved it and interestingly she had the opportunity to sing at the Grand Ole Opry as an adult. [[She turned it down as she was afraid that a professional singing career of any kind would hinder her raising her children.) A lot of southern Black folks dig country. I myself frequently refer to it as white folks blues. I don't think of it as any less soulful than any other genre of music. But I guess it aint for everybody.
    No, that's fair enough, RanRan. Makes a lot of sense. You know, I had never though of it as "white blues"... that's interesting [[and quite apt). For me its still lacking that soulful quality, however... the vocals I always find a bit cringe-worthy and that twangy guitar thing is definitely not for me! LOL

Anyway, thanks for explaining. It's always interesting seeing people's different perspectives and preferences when it comes to music. I really appreciate your posts in this regard, thank you RanRan.

No, that's fair enough, RanRan. Makes a lot of sense. You know, I had never though of it as "white blues"... that's interesting [[and quite apt). For me its still lacking that soulful quality, however... the vocals I always find a bit cringe-worthy and that twangy guitar thing is definitely not for me! LOL

Anyway, thanks for explaining. It's always interesting seeing people's different perspectives and preferences when it comes to music. I really appreciate your posts in this regard, thank you RanRan.
    Tom, Country music – like any type of music – comes in various forms and styles, just as Soul music ranged anywhere from the southern soul sound of Stax to the uptown pop glamor of Motown. Like you, I was never a fan of the old Country & Western. It was [[and still is) just too hokey and twangy for me. In the mid-1980s, however, Country music evolved into what they called the "New Hot Country" whose popularity, along with Country Line Dancing, spread like wildfire. Lasting throughout the 1980's and 1990s and into the early 2000's, it was a whole new sound – a powerful combination of Country and Pop – and, I can assure you, a lot of it was downright soulful, much of it stemming from R&B. That’s the kind of Country music that I collect. Here are just a few samples for you to hear for yourself:

WYNONNA JUDD - "Woman To Woman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ-yCCigPks

REBA McENTIRE - "Why Haven’t I Heard From You"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d7vAbKTmus

KEVIN SHARP - "Let Me Rock You To Sleep"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKGgfnEffYw

BR5-49 - "Too Lazy To Work [[Too Nervous To Steal)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZBiwLrK7Cw

Tom, your musical tastes and mine run very close. If I love the New Hot Country, which I do, I’m pretty sure that you’ll like it, too. All you need is a little exposure. [[If any of the above videos won’t play, let me know and I’ll see if I can find a replacement video that will.) - Gary
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 04-26-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks Tom. It's the discussions about the music that keep this place going. Now I'm curious about what you think about the Supremes' country album?

Phillies provides some excellent examples Tom.

Tom, Country music – like any type of music – comes in various forms and styles, just as Soul music ranged anywhere from the southern soul sound of Stax to the uptown pop glamor of Motown. Like you, I was never a fan of the old Country & Western. It was [[and still is) just too hokey and twangy for me. In the mid-1980s, however, Country music evolved into what they called the "New Hot Country" whose popularity, along with Country Line Dancing, spread like wildfire. Lasting throughout the 1980's and 1990s and into the early 2000's, it was a whole new sound – a powerful combination of Country and Pop – and, I can assure you, a lot of it was downright soulful, much of it stemming from R&B. That’s the kind of Country music that I collect. Here are just a few samples for you to hear for yourself:

WYNONNA JUDD - "Woman To Woman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ-yCCigPks

REBA McENTIRE - "Why Haven’t I Heard From You"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d7vAbKTmus

KEVIN SHARP - "Let Me Rock You To Sleep"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKGgfnEffYw

BR5-49 - "Too Lazy To Work [[Too Nervous To Steal)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZBiwLrK7Cw

Tom, your musical tastes and mine run very close. If I love the New Hot Country, which I do, I’m pretty sure that you’ll like it, too. All you need is a little exposure. [[If any of the above videos won’t play, let me know and I’ll see if I can find a replacement video that will.) - Gary
    Ok, well, I have to say I liked those much more than I thought I would!! And thank you for explaining everything, Gary, as I had never heard of "Hot New Country" before. Interesting. And, you're right, more soulful.

[[BTW, the video for Kevin Sharp's "Let Me Rock You To Sleep" doesn't work and I couldn't find another one that does work!)

Thanks Tom. It's the discussions about the music that keep this place going. Now I'm curious about what you think about the Supremes' country album?
    Hehe... well..., I haven't really listened to it before... because it's got the word 'country' in the title... lol...

I will have a go and get back to you shortly!

Hehe... well..., I haven't really listened to it before... because it's got the word 'country' in the title... lol...

I will have a go and get back to you shortly!
    Oh dear... not a great album... kinda what I thought it might sound like

I also don't like doo-wop music, and most of the tracks on the album appear to be slow, countrified doo-wop songs, so, yea, not great for me. I quite like "Baby Doll", "You Didn't Care" is not bad, and "The Man With The Rock And Roll Banjo Band" is a bit cringy but relatively upbeat so I can enjoy it. Kinda.

How 'bout you, RanRan?
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 04-26-2017 at 10:40 AM.