[REMOVE ADS]

Help dating Miracles photo....

Hello All,
    I just added this early Miracles promo photo to my collection. I was wondering if anyone could help me narrow down the year of issue. My guess is 1959 but I'm not certain of that. The photo states they were under the direction of Shaw Artists Corporation, so obviously it is pre IMTI but I have not been able to nail down when Berry started IMTI. I think around 1960, but again, I'm not sure. At any rate, it's a great early shot of the group and I was glad to add an original print of it to my collection. On a side note, the photo came from the collection of a member of a doo-wop group called The Delmonicos.
    Thank you,
    Darin

Name:  Miracles Photo.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  43.2 KB

According to Andy Flory's soon-to-be-published "I Hear A Symphony", the application to incorporate ITMI was filed by Esther Gordy Edwards in August 1960.

Thanks for the info Keith.
    Darin

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  21.1 KB
    That's exactly how they all looked in early to mid 1960. I would guess it's from spring 1960.