[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lolol. Supreme Shantel

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    If i told you i was interviewing that very same lady in two days time and may even tell her of this major oversight what would you say????? Ha ha ha.
    Tell Jean we love her. We write about her often here on this forum and we wish her all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Tell Jean we love her. We write about her often here on this forum and we wish her all the best.
    I will be more than happy to do that. Believe it or not i am more nervous about interviewing her than i have ever been about anyone else in my lengthy career. I guess the last time i ever felt anything like this was when i interviewed Ella Fitzgerald way back in the 80's. Wish me luck.

I will be more than happy to do that. Believe it or not i am more nervous about interviewing her than i have ever been about anyone else in my lengthy career. I guess the last time i ever felt anything like this was when i interviewed Ella Fitzgerald way back in the 80's. Wish me luck.
    You are a good person my dear friend with a kind heart and a beautifull soul. You will be absolutely fine and Miss Terrell will feel real comfortable in your company.

My love and good good wishes are with you.

Roberta

Bluebrock, listen to Roberta for she is wise! ;-) Jean has a very interesting story to tell and I would love to hear what she has to say. She added immeasurably to The Supremes legacy and I hope she is proud of that history.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    You are a good person my dear friend with a kind heart and a beautifull soul. You will be absolutely fine and Miss Terrell will feel real comfortable in your company.

My love and good good wishes are with you.

Roberta
    God bless you Roberta. xx

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Bluebrock, listen to Roberta for she is wise! ;-) Jean has a very interesting story to tell and I would love to hear what she has to say. She added immeasurably to The Supremes legacy and I hope she is proud of that history.
    So do i my friend. Jean is not comfortable doing interviews so i am determined not to make a mess of it! I won't be on this forum for a few days for obvious reasons but will report back as soon as i can. Thank you again.

So do i my friend. Jean is not comfortable doing interviews so i am determined not to make a mess of it! I won't be on this forum for a few days for obvious reasons but will report back as soon as i can. Thank you again.
    Bluebrock, I look forward to the report of your interview with Jean. I recall vividly as a youngster my apprehension as to the future of the group when it was announced that Diana Ross was leaving. However, I can still remember the exhilaration of hearing 'Up The Ladder To The Roof' on radio for the first time. It had such a fresh, uplifting sound and as well as being able to clearly identify Mary and Cindy on the recording, it had the gorgeous, soulful voice of Jean leading the way. I knew then that the Supremes could go on producing great music. I am sure that you will let Jean know that there are legions of fans that still enjoy her music to this day.