[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Motown the Film

Motown the Film

Hi everyone,
    I am the archive researcher on the upcoming feature-length Motown documentary on which Berry Gordy is an executive producer.

I am on the hunt for footage, photographs and audio from 1972 and before of Hitsville and Motown stars.

Did you or someone you know work at Hitsville? Were you friends or colleagues with Motown musicians? Did you or they take photographs or shoot home movie footage; record interviews, meetings or jam sessions; keep notes, letters or paperwork?
    If so, I'd love to hear from you!
    Please do also get in touch if you have any ideas, tips or suggestions. They are all incredibly welcome!

My email is: hannahgreen@fulwell73.com

Thanks everyone!

Hannah,
    Nice to have you here. I'll stick this thread to the top of the forum. Hope it draws results.

Hello hannahfulwell please know that I'm Kenneth Joseph of Pretty Films Inc. the fim maker of the "GORDON KEITH UNTOLD STORIES OF THE JACKSON FIVE DOCU MOVIE SERIES.

You can see my work on youtube. One of the Episodes reveals & talks about how the Jackson Five was wrongfully piloted to Berry Gordys' Motown Record label where Berry Gordy made a deal with Jerry Wexler of Atlantic/Atco to wipe out Gordon Keith from his existing Steel Town Distribution deal involving Michael & his brothers by buying out Gordons contract & never paying Gordon Keith his due royalties.

Gordy was also good friends & afflities with then Richard G. Hatcher the Mayor of Gary Indiana in 1967-68 Gordy had to wait until March of 1968 to clearly & totally eliminate the Jackson Five from Gordon Keith.

Around August 30th 1968 Richard G. Hatcher created a fabricated telegram letter to Diana Ross congratulating her discovery of the 5 brothers upon her visit to Gary Indiana.

My story is a must see on youtube. Berry Gordy was a stern/shrewd business man in which all her was concerned about was his business as well as his self.

Quote Originally Posted by prettyken45 View Post
    Hello hannahfulwell please know that I'm Kenneth Joseph of Pretty Films Inc. the fim maker of the "GORDON KEITH UNTOLD STORIES OF THE JACKSON FIVE DOCU MOVIE SERIES.

You can see my work on youtube. One of the Episodes reveals & talks about how the Jackson Five was wrongfully piloted to Berry Gordys' Motown Record label where Berry Gordy made a deal with Jerry Wexler of Atlantic/Atco to wipe out Gordon Keith from his existing Steel Town Distribution deal involving Michael & his brothers by buying out Gordons contract & never paying Gordon Keith his due royalties.

Gordy was also good friends & afflities with then Richard G. Hatcher the Mayor of Gary Indiana in 1967-68 Gordy had to wait until March of 1968 to clearly & totally eliminate the Jackson Five from Gordon Keith.

Around August 30th 1968 Richard G. Hatcher created a fabricated telegram letter to Diana Ross congratulating her discovery of the 5 brothers upon her visit to Gary Indiana.

My story is a must see on youtube. Berry Gordy was a stern/shrewd business man in which all her was concerned about was his business as well as his self.
    I've seen your film on Youtube and really enjoyed it. I learned a lot from it too. Great job!

This is great!!!

This is grate,Nice to have you here.I am also glad , I will stick this thread to the top of the forum. Hope it draws results.Very helpful for every one .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7L6wckPhck

Gordon Keith..look ahead
    I presume it's the same guy?

Persuaders - Some guys have all the luck