[REMOVE ADS]

The Four Tops- My Past Just Crossed My Future... Any thoughts

This song is a great drum filled song. Had a similar type of rhythm as Marvin and Tammi's LITTLE OLE LITTLE OLE GIRL and The Vandellas and Edwin Starr and Blinky's I'M GLAD YOU BELONG TO ME.

I really like this song! And the drums are great!!! That weird sitar thing though... nah, not for me. It gives the song something of an "indentity" I suppose, makes it a bit different... but is also quite annoying and unnecessary...?
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 03-13-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks for posting Tom. I like it. Although one thought comes to mind I wonder what it would sounded like have they added the Andantes to the background.

The background vocals are too low. Wish they would correct that problem.

It took a long time for me to get into this song.

Raynard Miner did some great songs at Motown...did some good things on the Vandellas. In fact that song was originally assigned to the Vandellas.

Check out this video

"My Past Just Crossed My Future" is my favorite track from the Four Tops' "Now" album.

That song is terrible,i'm sorry even levi's great voice can't help it...yuck!!!