[REMOVE ADS]

You Keep Me Hanging On ...... remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSi6FVKqjL0

Great remix of possibly the greatest record ever recorded.
    It still rocks to high-heaven. It's wild.

Diana soars, and Flo can be easily heard on backup.

At 4:04 the music stops for the "hey hey."
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 03-10-2017 at 07:12 PM.

LOL, that was my remix that I created today, I posted the Youtube link in my thread "Motown Remixes". I'm glad you liked it, I have plenty more remixes there, and will be adding more as I create them. I've felt so much inspiration from all the wonderful comments I've received from everyone here. It's so nice to have such an appreciative audience.

Amazingly, I'm only an amateur mixer, I've had no training or experience whatsoever in the field. I just fiddle around using my own ear for the beat / music, and my absolute love of the music to guide me. I've been doing it as a hobby for the last 15 years, but have only started seeking out the bits and pieces to make more era-authentic mixes in the last 2 years or so. It feels like a treasure hunt, to be honest. And the results [[both Motown and non-Motown, I've made about 40 remixes in the last two years alone!) have been awesomely received by whoever I've shared them with.

At least where Motown is concerned, putting the bits and pieces together makes you realize just what amazing group of musicians the Funk Brothers were. There was no one else like them, really.

DJ Moch

:

Preciously great. A great song.