[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Jets jets jets

Jets jets jets

Stick it to Tom Brady....My Ravens lost so now Its up to my Jets

Not a big Belichick fan, so I'll second that emotion...GO JETS!!

Best,

Mark

The road to Dallas goes through Pittsburgh!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jets totally!!!

Question for a Jersey resident: If the Jets play in New Jersey why aren't they called the "New Jersey Jets"?...I hate to say it, but I think NYC is just using youse guys, taking all the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineonacloudyday View Post
    Question for a Jersey resident: If the Jets play in New Jersey why aren't they called the "New Jersey Jets"?...I hate to say it, but I think NYC is just using youse guys, taking all the credit.
    Bite your tongue!

LOL!...Well, I've never heard anyone explain that. But what do I know, I'm a Raider's fan :-X

Uhhh lets see...U do know the NY Giants also play in NJ..Both play in the same Stadium... not enough space n nyc for 2 seperate stadiums.Jersey has plenty of room..We dont mind..NEW Jersey Jets dosent sound too bad after all

Love the Jets, can't stand the Patriots, hooray for Ryan and Company ! If you put a mustache and beard on Tom Brady he looks like a Gieco Caveman to me ....lol.....

I'm happy for Jets because I really didn't think they were going to pull it off. But I still have this "old school" feeling for the "Steel Curtain"...I love my Steelers!!!!! ... But go Jets go....lol!

smark21 Guest
    Because New York City is more marketable than New Jersey. In the metro area, both the New Jersey Nets and the New Jersey Devils play second fiddle to the Knicks and Rangers [[and Islanders, who are in Nassau County). The Nets will be moving to Brooklyn in a couple of years so their status might improve. IN LA, the Anaheim Angels are now called the Los Angeles Angels in an attempt to boost their profile. Let's face it, there's more prestige and money in sports to have your team affiliated with a major city.

Thank you smark21, abfan. I can see the L.A. Angels thing more, [[as greater Los Angeles) but New Jersey is a different state. I guess it is all about the money these days...

smark21 Guest
    Thank you smark21, abfan. I can see the L.A. Angels thing more, [[as greater Los Angeles) but New Jersey is a different state. I guess it is all about the money these days...
    It might be a different state, but the area where the Jets and Giants play is much closer to New York City than Anaheim is to Los Angeles.

What did I tell you people? The road to Dallas goes through Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Steelers for advancing to the Super Bowl. Since the Bears couldn't get it going, [[and I'm not Packers fan) GO STEELERS ! [[ F@#K the Packers !!!!!!! )

blah blah blah oh well I guess Ill take The Steelers booooooooooooooooooo