[REMOVE ADS]

Miracles - Night life

This is awesome! I believe Billy is singing live. One of my favorites from City of Angels. Outfits are interesting. Thanks boyfromxtown!

I love this song!! What a brilliant video, thank you boyfromxtown!!!!

And those outfits... ha

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post
    This is awesome! I believe Billy is singing live. One of my favorites from City of Angels. Outfits are interesting. Thanks boyfromxtown!
    It is live as it's the group's appearance on BBC1's "Top Of The Pops" in April 1976 and, at that time, all visiting US acts and other overseas acts had to perform live unlike UK based acts who could lip synch to their hearts' content!

Ivor

I'd say they're all singing live on this clip. What a great find! Thanks for sharing it!

And Ronnie White gets a rare piece of the lead action.

I'm happy to see Ronnie get a lead part. I don't remember hearing this one before. Was this done after they went to Columbia?

Love the clip. I remember coming across a different Youtube clip of them performing Love Machine and Do It Baby, but wearing bright, hot-pink suits. Only in the 1970s could one get away with that kind of fashion choice. But the crazy thing is, it worked. And it was fantastic. I just found the link for it on Youtube. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoch View Post
    Love the clip. I remember coming across a different Youtube clip of them performing Love Machine and Do It Baby, but wearing bright, hot-pink suits. Only in the 1970s could one get away with that kind of fashion choice. But the crazy thing is, it worked. And it was fantastic. I just found the link for it on Youtube. Enjoy!

My brother wore a rose color tux to his prom. I had them in every color bright yellow, green, blue crush velvet to the traditional morning suit in those days! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoch View Post

Oh yeah, this is from the "Dinah" show aka Dinah Shore.

Night life in the city is a gem!!