[REMOVE ADS]

[Fan Request] Four Tops _________ Expanded Edition

If you could agitate Universal to give The Four Tops an Expanded Edition album using Andy & George's magic, which would it be?

For me, nothing comes close to Reach Out!

Give me all of them! Haha! Reach Out would make sense if they only did one. They finally released digital versions of all of their 70's albums--I wish they would now just press them on CD finally since they're all ready to go!

I would like all of them ,but I know that is not going to happen so I would settle for:

The Four Tops - 1964
    Reach Out - 1966
    Still Waters - 1970

Four tops now
    yesterday's dreams
    second album
    on top
    four tops

All of 'em! Please

If not then...
    The Four Tops - 1964
    Second Album - 1965
    On Top - 1966
    Reach Out - 1967

Also I forgot, probably LIVE AT THE ROOSTERTAIL as well if there's anything that didn't make the cut.

I would welcome ANY expanded albums on the Four Tops. There still remains sufficient material in those dusty vaults. Just to hear Levi's magnificent voice is always a treat to my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by biggestfourtops fan View Post
    Also I forgot, probably LIVE AT THE ROOSTERTAIL as well if there's anything that didn't make the cut.
    I know on The Four Tops "Fourever" box set they had the original take for "I'll Turn To Stone" from The Roostertail live album. Levi forgot the lyrics to the third verse. He kind of rambled for the third verse. According to the box set they had Levi redo the verse on a backing track. That's what we get on the album. It's understandable. The song was new for them and he probably wasn't familiar with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopedia Mack View Post
    I know on The Four Tops "Fourever" box set they had the original take for "I'll Turn To Stone" from The Roostertail live album. Levi forgot the lyrics to the third verse. He kind of rambled for the third verse. According to the box set they had Levi redo the verse on a backing track. That's what we get on the album. It's understandable. The song was new for them and he probably wasn't familiar with it.
    Yes that's when he says "and I almost blew it..." LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Yes that's when he says "and I almost blew it..." LOL!
    Levi is my man but he did blow it 🤣

My first choice for a Four Tops deluxe edition would be Four Tops Second Album [[followed by Reach Out & Still Waters Run Deep).