[REMOVE ADS]

Evan Ross singing line of Workin' Overtime in GAP promo

check out 1:17, Evan Ross singing a line from one of his mother's less known songs.

Evan is definitely his mother's son AND fan, my goodness.

That nose ring has to go.

Great commercial...It seems that Diana has raised some very grounded well rounded children. I have a friend who is a musician for Rhonda and he says the same thing about her. Love his style!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    Great commercial...It seems that Diana has raised some very grounded well rounded children. I have a friend who is a musician for Rhonda and he says the same thing about her. Love his style!!!
    I have met all of her children several times, and whilst i don't claim to know them all very well i can honestly say that each and every one of them have always been polite and courteous towards me. They are a credit to Diana . I always admired her parenting skills. Whenever she was always away from them she always made sure she spoke to all five of them each and every day, and wherever possible she brought them along with her.

And now look he's a husband now. Tracie has a hit sitcom. Rhonda acts and sings. The other daughter is an educator, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Who made you his Mama. Hes a grown man and its his nose and his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I have met all of her children several times, and whilst i don't claim to know them all very well i can honestly say that each and every one of them have always been polite and courteous towards me. They are a credit to Diana . I always admired her parenting skills. Whenever she was always away from them she always made sure she spoke to all five of them each and every day, and wherever possible she brought them along with her.
    Ive met Tracee and Evan two times Bluebrock and they are real real nice people and a credit to Miss Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    When I worked in the garment center of NYC my bosses' 2 sons, and later co-bosses, attended high-end private schools in the city. Both familiar with Ross girls, and both guys said, in later years, 'Yup. The 'Ross girls' were just other students, and their mom was always, and we mean always, at every event. Usually by herself hanging towards the back of the room. And always, always, attendant.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    lol I so agree. I am no fan of tattoos either

nativeNY63, I had the pleasure of seeing Diana Ross perform this past June at the Toronto International Jazz Festival. I've seen her perform live since 1967, and I have to say that she really put across a great show. Rhonda Ross was the opening act, and I really enjoyed her funk\jazz vibe. She even joined her mom on stage for a number. Yes, Diana Ross is a great mom indeed!Name:  DSC00295 2.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  82.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Ive met Tracee and Evan two times Bluebrock and they are real real nice people and a credit to Miss Ross.
    Glad to hear it Ms Roberta. I am sure you would have a similar opinion of her other three children should you ever meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    When I worked in the garment center of NYC my bosses' 2 sons, and later co-bosses, attended high-end private schools in the city. Both familiar with Ross girls, and both guys said, in later years, 'Yup. The 'Ross girls' were just other students, and their mom was always, and we mean always, at every event. Usually by herself hanging towards the back of the room. And always, always, attendant.
    Oh yes indeed. Diana always scheduled her career around her children's education. She refused to be away from them on Birthdays and other family occasions. Her children are a credit to her. Whatever criticisms have been levelled in her direction , i have never seen anything negative regarding her attributes as a mother,and it works both ways too. All five of her children have fully supported her during her dark periods. We are family indeed.

I see Evan's picked up that marriage weight!!
    Y'all that are married, know what I'm talking about! Gotsta' let out the waist! Waaaaay out!!