[REMOVE ADS]

She's COMING OUT....for the grocery run

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Didn't they print almost the same picture of her last year? Let the woman shop in peace!

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Didn't they print almost the same picture of her last year? Let the woman shop in peace!
    The reason why the paparazzi are ALWAYS around when Diana Ross goes grocery shopping is because they are being tipped off by "someone".

^ All uber-famous celebrities have someone being tipped off about where so-and-so is.

Great photos, thank you theboyfromxtown

Nice pic. She's smiling! I almost have never seen pics of other celebrities shopping. Cher ? Madonna? What's with the Ugg boots all the time? Isn't it pretty mild in LA?

Diana's just chillin i suppose,heck if i had to be dressed up most of the time i'd get some sweat pants too...you go girl!!

Many, if not most, female celebrities known for being glamorous can easily go incognito if they wish. Marilyn Monroe used have a brown wig which she'd wear, without makeup, and she was able to go just about anywhere she pleased without being recognized. In Diana Ross' case, all it would require would be to tuck her trademark tresses under a hat, forgoing the makeup [[which she usually does offstage anyway) and chances are no one would even look twice. And, as pointed out, chances are there would be no paparazzi hanging around a particular drugstore or supermarket at the precise moment when she emerged unless they were tipped off. Granted, you never see pix of her going IN to a store, only coming OUT, so it's possible a store employee or another shopper MIGHT see her while she's running her errands inside and tip off the press, but you do have to wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    ^ All uber-famous celebrities have someone being tipped off about where so-and-so is.
    How many people in the World do you actually think knows [[or even cares) exactly when Diana Ross is going to go grocery shopping again at that store Bristol Farms? I have never seen so many pictures of the same celebrity, at the same grocery store in my life! Sounds like an inside job if you get my drift. All it really amounts to is free advertising for Bristol Farms.......oops! hmmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Nice pic. She's smiling! I almost have never seen pics of other celebrities shopping. Cher ? Madonna? What's with the Ugg boots all the time? Isn't it pretty mild in LA?
    That is exactly my point. This practice was used by celebrities mostly in the 1980s as an attempt to stay in the limelight, the papers when there really was not much going on with them. I saw a show years ago where they exposed celebrities who were calling the paparazzi themselves to let them know where and when they were going to be at a certain place. it's been said that Princess Diana also use this technique at times.
    Last edited by marv2; 01-27-2017 at 07:14 PM.

9 posts on this thread and 3 are from Marv2 obessing about Dianes trip to the store. Obessed witj Diane? Justa tad. Lolololol

and then theres this gem.

"Originally Posted by marv2 October 2016
    I don't even go into most Diana Ross threads on here."

Not much. Lolololol.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 01-27-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Oh to be so famous

Do you know if you have an iPhone and have someone on ignore, you can't peak! You simply cannot see what they wrote

I always use my iPhone

The last time I did my grocery shopping ten photographers were there to take my picture. The strange thing was that I was at home shopping online.
    Last edited by 144man; 01-28-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Famous celebrities are still looked on as "unbelievable" if they do "normal" activities. Does Diana now live in L.A. [[again)? I know she lived in Connecticut least until her sons were grown?