[REMOVE ADS]

New Online Radio Show

Hello and Happy 2017 !
    Most of you may recall that I use to host a show on WHPK, for many years. In the summer of August 2016, I decided to step away from WHPK, for various reasons.
    Well, all that's behind me, and I am returning to the airwaves this coming Saturday, January 7th.
    It's a 2 hour program called "45s,Albums and CDs." I will be playing dusties utilizing all three formats.
    It's a 24 hour online radio station Grown Folks Muzic. www.wgfmradio.com

I hope you will join me each and every Saturday from 5-7pm [[cst)
    Thanks
    Gary

Gary, best of luck with the new show.

That's great Gary. I will be listening. Thanks.

Hey Homeboy!

Glad you're still doing your thing. I will tell the girls. I think I have video of them dancing to one of your "booty" songs that you used play at the beginning your Thursday show. They felt like real celebrities.

You introduced me to a mess of tunes new to me and always gave me at least one request.

I hope you can squeeze in some Whatnauts jams into your new mix.

It sounds like you're doing a live show. Are you doing requests and if so, how will you handle that?

Looking forward to it.

Thanks Ralph and Marv2.

Destruction, this will be a live show. I will be taking requests in a couple of weeks.

Tomorrow's show is debut, and I'm still trying to figure out musical selections. lol. Should be fun .....

Been listening the past 10 songs.

Thought I'd missed you, but cst is just like cpt.....so I'm good.

Cool Destruction !

OMG I've been looking a long long time for an audition like this. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome. Sorry, for taking so long to reply back. If anyone missed any shows, they are archived on Mixcloud. Type in "45s,Albums& CDs" in the search bar window, and you should be able to hear the shows. Thanks

Hi, i am jimmy,i have been looking a long long time for an audition like this.I am very excited,this type audition is very necessary.

Hi Jimmy,
    Exactly what type of audition are you describing, to be in radio ? Please explain, so I can better understand what you mean. Thanks