[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: A body of work

A body of work

You know gang,some artist stay with a group for years and amass a great catalog while others stay for a minute,but sometimes that minute is enough,i'm talking about the drifters and two of their best who really didn't stay very long...clyde mcphatter who founded the group in]1953]was gone by[1955]but he left a legacy of hits...lucille-money honey-such a night-bip bam-let the boogie woogie roll-gone-honey love-hot ziggety-three thirty three...the other short termed lead-ben e.king[1959-1960]there's goes my baby-dance with me-i count the tears-save the last dance for me-lonely winds-this magic moment..the stay was short but their incredible body of work will endure for as long as music is played.

Yes indeed arr&bee
    To think David Ruffin was only with The Temptations for four years... and then think of all the classics they made... "My Girl", "It's Growing", "Ain't Too Proud To Beg", "Beauty Is Only Skin Deep", "All I Need", "I Wish It Would Rain", "I Could Never Love Another"... [[and on and on )