[REMOVE ADS]

View Poll Results: Which line-up should be featured on "TITS 2"?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scherrie, Mary, Cindy

11 61.11%
  • Mary, Scherrie, Susaye?

0 0%
  • A combo of all 4 Supremes?

7 38.89%

"TITS 2" cover art.....

Jean, Mary and Cindy were featured on the cover of "This is the Story". Which line-up should be featured on "TITS 2"?

Scherrie, Mary, Cindy?
    Mary, Scherrie, Susaye?
    A combo of all 4 Supremes?

Oh, my bad! I thought this was about something else altogether...Dang...excuse me.......

Scherrie May & Cindy on the front, with Scherrie, Mary & Susaye on the back. and inside lots of pics of both!!!!!

Scherrie, Mary & Cindy I HOPE are on the front cover.

i reckon they should change the title.
    how about "A Rousing Supremes Extraveganza" perhaps they could do a twofer tits2 [[usually) and the one i just suggested!
    i'd buy it
    Last edited by tamla617; 08-10-2010 at 05:20 PM.

"This Is The Story" is, of course, the wrong sub-title. Supremes Volume Two will have its own descriptive sub-title for those particular years. Needs to be something like "The High Energy Years"!!

I believe that Volume 2 was supposed to be titled, "Let Yourself Go"? But then again, that could very easily change.

I think it should be Mary, Scherrie and Cindy on the cover...only because they came first. Just like you would choose DMF over DMC for the cover of a Supremes compilation...or choose JMC over JML, MSC and MSS for a 70's Supremes compilation. That's the way it's always been. I don't say this to take away anything from any of the Supreme ladies, since I love and respect them all. However, you gotta stay true to history and the progression of the lineups...if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by carlo; 08-10-2010 at 07:03 PM.

smark21 Guest
    Diana Ross should be on the cover.

Ahhh, the fabled TITS 2 Box needs huge picture of Mary and Pedro on the cover [[since they apparantly thought the groups focus is those years should be Mary) and Cindy, Scherrie and Susaye on the back. Besides Pedro's afro from those years would take up all the room on the front anyway. LOL Or option two a picture pinwheel you can turn to highlight the revolving door the group sadly became in the end years and also a solo shot of Mary and one of Scherrie & Susaye together if we get their post Supremes Motown albums included.

Man, I sure love the "User Ignore" option!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Ahhh, the fabled TITS 2 Box needs huge picture of Mary and Pedro on the cover [[since they apparantly thought the groups focus is those years should be Mary) and Cindy, Scherrie and Susaye on the back. Besides Pedro's afro from those years would take up all the room on the front anyway. LOL Or option two a picture pinwheel you can turn to highlight the revolving door the group sadly became in the end years and also a solo shot of Mary and one of Scherrie & Susaye together if we get their post Supremes Motown albums included.
    Before the stans go after me, I do love each of the girls. Hopefully the humor in which I wrote that is noticed....

uptight Guest
    LMAO at smark21's post!!!