[REMOVE ADS]

Red face Merry Christmas Everybody

May i wish everyone on this forum, and i mean EVERYONE a blessed and peaceful Christmas. I hope that each and every one of you have an enjoyable day wherever you are, whatever you may be doing , and whoever you may be spending it with. If like me this is a time when you are missing your dearly departed ones that little bit more than usual please take comfort in your treasured memories of Christmas's past, and know that your loved ones are safe in God's keeping and are watching over you until the day you join them in heaven for everlasting life.
    May the spirit and true meaning of Christmas be with you now and forever.
    God Bless you all, and i look forward to more fun and frollicks with you in 2017!!

Yes indeed, Bluebrock, Christmas is a special time for remembering others, while we enjoy ourselves.

Merry Christmas to you, all friends and members here, and to everyone out there, joining us.

A happy christmas to everyone and best wishes for a wonderful new year.
    Have just got back from a game of tennis, now time for that first glass of something bubbly.

Thank you! Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you an awesome time today.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all!

Thank you Bluerock. And Merry Christmas [[and Happy New Year) to you and yours.

Close the door of hate and open the door of love all over the world. Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting. Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clear hearts. May your Christmas be filled with love and blessings.

Roberta

Merry Christmas to everyone. I appreciate the information that is shared throughout the year in the spirit of preserving the history of Motown. I thought I would share this 1965 Christmas ad from my collection.
    Darin

Name:  Motown Xmas Ad.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  51.5 KB

Merry Christmas to you too Bluebrock and every other Soulful "Detroiter" [[native or "spirit" resident) on here.

Merry Christmas One and All.

Been a rough week as we lost my sister in law to cancer this past Tuesday. Kind of sucked the life out of us this week. But I sit here watching my granddaughter's open their gifts and briefly our minds are relieved and enjoying the spirit of the day.
    I also am grateful for my family and to you Bluebrock for restoring my faith and renewing my love for a lady who has been the soundtrack to all our lives.
    Merry Christmas everyone

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    Been a rough week as we lost my sister in law to cancer this past Tuesday. Kind of sucked the life out of us this week. But I sit here watching my granddaughter's open their gifts and briefly our minds are relieved and enjoying the spirit of the day.
    I also am grateful for my family and to you Bluebrock for restoring my faith and renewing my love for a lady who has been the soundtrack to all our lives.
    Merry Christmas everyone
    So sorry for your loss David. It is especially difficult to take at this time of year. I know exactly how you feel. I take great comfort from my remaining children and grandchildren who never fail to lift my spirits in times of sorrow.
    God Bless everyone on here. Sending out much love to you at this most special time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone
    David, I am so sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family and provide you comfort and peace during this time and always.

Merry Christmas to all

David I am sorry for your loss.

thank you all for the kind words. I love it here at SDF and appreciate all of you. so happy to know the music is alive and well and keeping us together after all these years,. Motown has really kept us Dancing in The Streets all the years.
    I am so happy to be here and this forum has become a stress reliever for me . I come here and I am suddenly 17 again . well almost. thank you all.