[REMOVE ADS]

Complete Motown Singles 12A

I don't know whether or not this is of any interest to anyone at £15.00 a bargain if you are interested.

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/Sale/T...et/3JT40DRV000

Have you posted this elsewhere....or did I dream it!

lolol

No I haven't I only just found it by accident today. So I guess you must have dreamt it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr soul View Post
    I don't know whether or not this is of any interest to anyone at £15.00 a bargain if you are interested.

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/Sale/T...et/3JT40DRV000
    I agree it is a bargain but the shipping costs from the UK to the United States would make it in line with what I would pay in the USA and it would arrive a lot quicker. The seller did not say whether it is brand new [[unplayed) or used.

It's ok......it was posted on Facebook.

Although I know I'm getting forgetful....

Great bargain - just ordered mine. It's weird, I thought I had all the Complete Singles sets and found that this was the only one I hadn't previously bought. I don't know why. This pleasantly solves the problem!

For anyone in Amsterdam for Xmas: Record store Fame near Central Station is selling it for 29 Euros and on december 26 it is even 20% cheaper!

Order arrived today good service. Now if I could only get volumes 1-11b at that price I've have a second set.

Their web site has some more Motown vinyl bargains. I ordered the Early Tamla Motown EPs vinyl set on Thursday 22nd Dec and it arrived today, Saturday 24th Dec. That's excellent service by both The Sound Of Vinyl and Royal Mail [[and I only paid for standard postage as well).

Got it yesterday in the Fame Xmas sale for 16 Euros together with 2 sets of the Motown 7s boxes and one Motown EP box at a very nice price.