[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Gold Legion

Gold Legion

has anyone ever ordered from this company? They have a ton of titles that are making their CD debut [[Linda Clifford's Captiol lp, 4 Vicki Sue Robinson titles among them) anyway I ordered from them in November and not hear a peep on them I can see my invoice when I log on but they don't answer their emails and have not said when [[IF!) the cds will ship...So I putting the question out to see if anyone has had experience with them.

I placed an order for Vicki Sue Robinson and Cory Daye cd's. According to them, it shipped on March 1 and I have received nothing at this point. Also, I've sent two e-mails to them and have received no reply at all. Anyone know anything about them?
    Last edited by thommg; 03-24-2011 at 04:47 PM.

SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS. Did you guys order directly from Gold Legion? Is it a retailer or a company/label? Wouldn't these titles be available through Amazon.com or CD Universe? I've seen them available through Dusty GROOVE America. But Amazon says it has the Vicki Sue Robinson and Cory Daye titles in stock. Maybe you will get them from Gold Legion.
    I did see another title that I was interested in on the Gold Legion website, but when I searched for it on Amazon, it said the title was not available. I ALWAYS ORDER FROM LEGITIMATE RETAILERS LIKE AMAZON.COM. Ordering direct from some companies is only going to save you a buck or two.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 03-24-2011 at 04:05 PM.

I ordered directly from Gold Legion through their website. I didn't think I'd have any problems but I was wrong! I talked to my credit card company today and they will dispute the charges. If they don't hear from the company then my money will be refunded. I should have ordered from Amazon but the Gold Legion site had all these titles available so I just ordered from them.

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    I ordered directly from Gold Legion through their website. I didn't think I'd have any problems but I was wrong! I talked to my credit card company today and they will dispute the charges. If they don't hear from the company then my money will be refunded. I should have ordered from Amazon but the Gold Legion site had all these titles available so I just ordered from them.
    Good you'll get a refund.

My advice also is to WAIT until they appear on amazon. Gold Legion shows items for sale many months before they are ready to be shipped. I have ordered several CDs and got them months later. However the last one, which was Paul Jabara's Third Album I paid for in July 2010! I emailed last month for an update and have had no reply to date, you usually have to wait a week for a reply. Outrageous! I too will have to get a refund through my bank. One to AVOID!