[REMOVE ADS]

Annie kuball rest in peace

Hello, my name is Mike McLean. As past SoulfulDetroit Forum records will show, Philly Soul Man [[Bobby Eli) introduced me to Ann Kuball about seven years ago.

For many years I averaged one hour per day on the telephone with Annie. We made many attempts to connect up. I have spent at least 1000 hours in discussion with her. We took several vacation trips together. However, we could never get on the same page to the extent that we could be together.

I just got a call from her daughter Nancy. She was found in her home on the floor, dead, on January sixth.

Bobby Eli told me that she could not spell, but that she had a heart of gold. I found this to be true.

I am ever so happy to know that this wonderful, but deeply confused and troubled woman has found peace.

God bless,

Mike McLean
    Motown Record Corporation
    Engineering Department Head
    Detroit, Michigan
    1961-1972
    Now living in North Carolina

Mike,
    I just picked up your phone message. I'm sorry to hear of this. I remember when the two of you were trying to work things out. May she rest in peace.

Mike Im sorry to hear this I know this is not an easy time for you. My sympathies.
    Stephanie